• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Armagedon

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armagedon

Trump's incompetence is leading to a global meltdown . Trade wars and real wars .

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    Trump's incompetence is leading to a global meltdown . Trade wars and real wars .
    Resetting globalization stupidity that should have been done 20 yrs ago.

Comment

I would say the USA is tired of every one wanting to be them and someone needed to take the USA back. The world doesn’t like this. Canada screwed up and criticized the president. Well we’re paying now.

Our dip shit thinks our problem with China is because of there trade war. God he is special.

Comment

He needs to learn to dance in bright coloured indian costumes and bring peace to proplekind everywhere and we can all live on fairy dust and unicorn piss
        Last edited by caseih; May 13, 2019, 07:19.

Comment

See if that helps you get an operating loan from your bank.

Comment

Or you could go to Saudi Arabia and wave swords around and dance.

Comment

Its all going to hell in a hen basket....neighbor wanting nearly 800000 for a bare quarter...maybe it’s time to chip out agstar.

Comment

Agstar I don’t use or have a opp loan so really I don’t care. Our USA account looks good so I’ll bet on the USA. Now gay boy with fake employment numbers etc.

Well that’s a problem.

Comment

US exports to China - 0.5% of US GDP US Imports from China 2.7% of US GDP.

US exports makes up 18% of chinese GDP. Trump wins this hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                    See if that helps you get an operating loan from your bank.
                    You may struggle to start, or increase an operating loan at some Canadian banks right now, but I hear all you have to do is walk into your local FCC office and provide "proof of life" and you'll be good to go!

Comment

Why is it the responsibility of future generations of US taxpayer to prop up China and by extension the commodity producers of the rest of the world? China could have developed a market economy in the mean time enriching millions of people to consume much of there own production at home. Instead they chose to emphasize exports making sure that control stays in the hands of the central planners and cronies of the state get rich. Anyways there is a new world order out there and it is time to call the landlord and cancel the rent contract.

Comment

I agree totally

Comment

Originally posted by blackjack View Post
                          Its all going to hell in a hen basket....neighbor wanting nearly 800000 for a bare quarter...maybe it’s time to chip out agstar.
                          Out here in SW Sask. , if someone offered me $800 K for a 1/4 of land I would leave the dishes in the cupboard , the fuel in the tanks and the seed in the bins!

Comment

The biggest surprise here would be if there was 60B of US imports not already subject to tariffs in the Chinese market. Soys like canola had a tariff on it before the latest trade was round started. China is out of ammo a long time ago and the US already won. Losing for the US would be to not engage China in its trade war like Canuckistan and the previous US administration has done.

Comment

Making enemies with your allies and friends with dictators that would take the world over in a heart beat not going to prove good in the long run.
                              He has no strategy it’s all a show and a shit show at that. He’s lucky brexit happened as he is benefitting from world investors not investing over there.
                              Who really wants a war with China? It won’t Matrer how broke or rich they are

Our ag trade has been screwed more by his actions than anyone’s

Farmer friends I know there are worried when gov money dissappears and they have no markets what then.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.