• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agristability. S CRAP IT NOW.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wiseguy
    sask crop insurance and agristability along with the ceo is still a dud !

Fire the ceo and managers and give the federal money to Farmers thru agri invest or by the acre !
    Shawn Jaques is doing what every CEO and President does for the Company they oversee....manage it to make sure it makes money! 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Comment

This is not an attack in any person that works there. They all are doing what they are told to do
      Some don’t want to put the responsibility where it belongs which is with our federal and provincial ag departments. It s a failed program working on so many failed and outright wrong factors to decide whether someone is eligible for some disaster type assistance. I think we have all lost sight of what this was intended to do. It s not supposed to be a pay all the time deal it’s supposed to help you out immediately when you suffer huge losses to what ever the disaster may be weather or trade etc.

It should be gone because politicians always go back and say we have something when in fact we have nothing at all we can count on.

The admin cost for this must be huge and for what?

Comment

When a verifier at agristability can't read a grain ticket/ stub indicating when grain was delivered....do you think they are qualified for doing their job?

I think not.....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
          When a verifier at agristability can't read a grain ticket/ stub indicating when grain was delivered....do you think they are qualified for doing their job?

I think not.....
          Your correct they should be able to do their job. That’s a different issue than the problem that the program doesn’t actually work. Someone that could read a ticket doesn’t mean anyone will get a payout does it?

That is an issue in support of getting rid of it though because that problem has plagued the program since day one. People that don’t understand farming or the tickets or crops etc. Initially yes the buck stops at the cropinsurance head for that stuff but have you not told your mla mp that these problems exist ? I have they know about it and won’t do anything to fix it. But I ll say it again just because someone doing your file is knows what they are doing so what the way the sask party and federal liberals and conservatives changed this thing there is very little if any chance of ever receiving money even in the worse disaster so what’s the point?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.