• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Actually Vote for the NDP???

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horse View Post
    QUESTION I know Kenny likes to bring up the liberal card all the time but I realy dont see where that should have a bearing on the prov election,Liberals are a scarce breed here.
    Really? ndp bring it up every day , about how kenney cant deal with the child
    Cbc too , canpaining hard today

Comment

Originally posted by walterm View Post
      Wouldn't any province governed by any party be better off if they had a good working relationship with the PM? Rather than bashing him every time they open there mouth. You don't have to like or agree but keep your mouth shut and work towards a workable result. I thought that is what governance was all about.

That was just tried for 4 yrs. There is no middle ground with a hostile govt.

Trudeau secretly wants Kenny in there anyway because he needs someone to play the white nationalist card off. How do I know, because the Feds hold an NEB approval for TMX which they could approve in with a stroke of a pen yet they sit on it. Trudeau could have rescued Notley with a stroke of a pen. Don't kid yourself that we have a working system. We don't and its high time we send our own SOB in there to fight for us.
      Last edited by jazz; Apr 15, 2019, 13:02.

Comment

Why didn't they build pipelines 20 years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by wd9 View Post
          Why didn't they build pipelines 20 years ago?
          No vision?
          Too busy lining their own pockets?

Comment

Or just maybe certain oil companies controlling their competition.

Comment

Could build with **** head Obama in charge

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
                Could build with **** head Obama in charge
                Given he was only elected 10 years ago I don't think that was the problem 20 years ago - math is hard for some.

Comment

. Because of this guy .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...