• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fert Prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fert Prices

I have watched Farm Futures weekly fertilizer review all winter and the always suggested fert. price was softening a bit as the winter went on. I have heard that dealers on the west side of Sask had dropped a little but i don't think our dealers on the East side have moved at all that I know of. With spring getting close I figured I better get some bought.
    This is what I am being quoted

Phos- 775.00

Potash- 490.00

Bendable sulfur- 530.00

Sulfur fines- 475.00

NH3- .55 /lb. with a tank

They will deliver at that price.
    What are others finding?

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
    I have watched Farm Futures weekly fertilizer review all winter and the always suggested fert. price was softening a bit as the winter went on. I have heard that dealers on the west side of Sask had dropped a little but i don't think our dealers on the East side have moved at all that I know of. With spring getting close I figured I better get some bought.
    This is what I am being quoted

Phos- 775.00

Potash- 490.00

Bendable sulfur- 530.00

Sulfur fines- 475.00

NH3- .55 /lb. with a tank

They will deliver at that price.
    What are others finding?
    For the potash is that MOP 0-0-50? If so what is your SOP price ?
    Here in west Australia MOP is about $600/t or so depending on volume and SOP is close to $1000.

Comment

0-0-60 red is what the quote says

Comment

Originally posted by Austranada View Post
        For the potash is that MOP 0-0-50? If so what is your SOP price ?
        Here in west Australia MOP is about $600/t or so depending on volume and SOP is close to $1000.
        Are you not organic???
        Why would you even follow the absolutely evil fertilizer industry? Is it not absolutely toxic as well ?

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
          Are you not organic???
          Why would you even follow the absolutely evil fertilizer industry? Is it not absolutely toxic as well ?
          Look up "sulphate of potash mines in western Australia". Dry lake beds, as long as no contaminants are present its all good. Good place to invest

Comment

Potassium Chloride K20.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
              Potassium Chloride K20.
              That's too salty. Inhibits NUE and water use efficiency. Its cheap compared to SOP but that's what you get

Comment

anyone know the price of 46 and phos now

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                  Are you not organic???
                  Because, as we all know, plants can tell the difference between a fertilizer that is certified organic and one that comes from the evil fertilizer industry.

Comment

Was told 560 for 46 00 and 770 for phos. 10 days ago

Comment

I was simply told to smile and bend over
                      Ohh ... and hurry up about it 🔥... lol

Comment

Deal on 11-51 in Feb picked up depo in Yorkton.

650 then it dropped to 635.

It came from Turkey i think and pearled very nice.

Here locally the S15 has dropped some.

We were played by the buying last fall and xmas. Again.

Comment

One of those crop years where I will have paid more for N & P last October than the last quote I got for spring prices.

Geez....good thing I took it and paid for it because logistically the system couldn't supply and transport all the fert needed for the spring seeding season, sure glad to give them money 7 to eight months in advance of needing the fert to help the supply and logistics system....and get rewarded for it at the same time....sarcasm.

Comment

Us too , but it haspaid off very good some years . Win some , lose some i guess ?

Comment

Fert dealer today said price is lower than Jan.. but not as low as last sept/Oct..
                              All sheds and bins full last winter so unable to get the cheaper stuff now..probably for most..

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...