• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confession/Question

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confession/Question

Ihave never watched game of thrones.

I have no idea what it is about.

Am i the only person on the planet with this malfunction?

All over TV, sports presentations people dressing up as characters etc i sadly have zero idea what there on about. Obviously must be finishing or something.

Yes i tend to live in a bubble and have at times a hermit like existence.

Never saw a single episode.

Some TV is too stoopid for words, not saying Game of thrones is but some stuff is just shit

Comment

Well my wife and I got hooked on the show when it came out. She bought every disc. This winter we took them south and started the series over before the new season starts Sunday. Well two discs left and we’re up to date. Missed lots first time round.

Comment

Me either dont suppose its on netflix ?
        Has Everyone saw spartacus ? That was a good one !!

Comment

Never watched or hardly ever look at a TV. Guess I am out of the loop also but I don't mind that.

Maybe a bit of a hermit but I love to talk to people just don't like talking in a crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
            Never watched or hardly ever look at a TV. Guess I am out of the loop also but I don't mind that.

Maybe a bit of a hermit but I love to talk to people just don't like talking in a crowd.
            Same too. Hate crowds. Noise of children especially makes me cringe. Game of thrones sounds interesting if you could take the time to get into it but my attention span is too short to vegetate that long. I’m bad for starting a Netflix series, watching a few episodes and never watching any more. Even documentaries are so dumbed down these days it’s hard to watch. Find myself watching more tvo or knowledge network stuff cause it’s more interesting.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.