• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold/Yuan

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold/Yuan

Which would you rather own

USD i guess

Comment

Originally posted by Ache4Acres View Post
      USD i guess
      👍yup both a hedge against. Pay attention to both as they are aligned against USD. Everything's connected.

Comment

I do not put much credit into technical analysis but gold appears to be forming a triple bottom.
        Last edited by biglentil; Oct 9, 2018, 22:36.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
          I do not put much credit into technical analysis but gold appears to be forming a triple bottom.
          Vix exploding higher, markets tanking Dow down 500 as im typing, Fed will have to throw in towel and drop rates. Look out below USD cominv.
          Last edited by biglentil; Oct 10, 2018, 18:50.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
            Vix exploding higher, markets tanking Dow down 500 as im typing, Fed will have to throw in towel and drop rates. Look out below USD cominv.
            August high in NASDAQ, Sept high in S&P and an Oct high in DJ. Bonds didn't catch the bid they should have if this was a real top. Now watch and wait could be real good correction but would expect alignment in all 3 indices if this was a top. Unless it faints at this year's low its a buy opportunity. How Nasdaq behaves will be the clue. First in/ First out.

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
              August high in NASDAQ, Sept high in S&P and an Oct high in DJ. Bonds didn't catch the bid they should have if this was a real top. Now watch and wait could be real good correction but would expect alignment in all 3 indices if this was a top. Unless it faints at this year's low its a buy opportunity. How Nasdaq behaves will be the clue. First in/ First out.

Scary chart a long way down to support. Gold was slightly green today, surprisingly it didn't get takin out with the usual margin call crunch. Debt levels are far too high across the globe to service high interest rates. On the other hand oil prices and inflation are running hot. The fed is running out of options, engineering another 2008 style market crash might be what they need to cool things down. Hello quantitative easing 5.0 or God forbid a bail in. Strap in tite for the coming turbulence!
              Last edited by biglentil; Oct 10, 2018, 22:04.

Comment

FAANG Stocks Selling in After-Hours Trading

If you look at what some of these darlings did today, and I’m looking at the after-hours prices, too, because they’re selling.* More selling is going on now, after the bell. But look at NVIDIA, down over 9%, Amazon down 7.3%, Netflix down 10% on the day. AMD down 11% – Twitter down almost 9%, Apple down 5.5%, Intel 4.5%, Cisco, 4.7%, Facebook down almost 5%. this is* basically one day plus an hour of aftermarket trading.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.