• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot deals alberta cold in sask.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot deals alberta cold in sask.

Whoa -12c east of northbattleford this morning. Hot deal precision drilling buys Trinidad for 798 million.

A balmy -2 in the Ghetto this morning.

I don't have shares of either Trinidad or Precision... Doesn't matter to me.

Edit in...unless there is some hidden in my useless Mutual funds.
    Last edited by farmaholic; Oct 9, 2018, 06:22.

Comment

zero in the city.

Don't have shares in those two but probably should because of its way better than farming.

Comment

Don't worry any day now our ag ministers fed and prov will do a 25 second tv interview saying how there are existing programs and that farmers cost the tax payers 100s of millions sorry billions to keep sending all this free money in these programs.
        No one ever really asks how much money is actually farmers own money and who is getting all this money under grow backwards and disaster aid and crap insurance and the complete bullshit program of agdisability.

Meanwhile the king of pulses gets a railroad for Christmas, equipment manufacturers get millions to build, friends get sprinkler systems for their crops and yes bombardier etc receive their annual billion.

We can't even get some discount on fuels or propane for the enormous expense of
        Harvesting or the likely 100s of millions
        Above crap insurance coverage many will loose.

Comment

lucky wall and moe stood up to that asshole or we would be sending carbon tax to Ottawa on all our fuel and natural gas
          wall did lots wrong but he got the that one right
          dryer hasn't hardly shut off for a month , still have more to dry

Comment

Flywheel.... Just shut the **** up and do your part to keep this Merry-go-round going...buy your fertilizer and canola seed 8 months in advance of when you need it...now get off AV and phone your retailer...even if you gotta get them out of bed!

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
              Flywheel.... Just shut the **** up and do your part to keep this Merry-go-round going...buy your fertilizer and canola seed 8 months in advance of when you need it...now get off AV and phone your retailer...even if you gotta get them out of bed!
              tried to buy our dry in August for $440. wouldn't sell at any price . fert companies have gotten so big they wouldn't even give retailers a price , price fixing at its finest . thanks competition bureau
              has gone up to $550 and they're not selling any
              bought it last year stored till spring for $390
              gonna hafta get klause to get a few containers from China ?
              Last edited by caseih; Oct 9, 2018, 06:35.

Comment

I agree with Case Just think how much that shit for brains in Ottawa would get on Propane used for grain drying.

Climate barbie says it is a deterrent for high users of the product.

WTF are we supposed to do use the Sun which I haven't seen for a full day in over 21 days?

So yea brad did some shit wrong but he understood the basics.

Yes Bigwheel

All the politicians will say we have existing programs that work.

Yea if I harvest half of this year's crop and can't get the remainder is over my guarantee because of the long-term average system they use.

yes I know it was my fault it rained for 15 years.

That leaves about 1.2 mill that has no coverage. and if left out will be burnt and I lose that money.

Great programs.

Oh, I'm under review on Ag stab and haven't had a claim since 2002 and paid that back in 2009 so its a make-work program for staff to justify the job at hand.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                  lucky wall and moe stood up to that asshole or we would be sending carbon tax to Ottawa on all our fuel and natural gas
                  Ya that was good except the only reason they did was they want our money instead to fix how they managed the oil boom!!!
                  Farmers paid way more provincially to walls ca bin sequestering than any federal tax would have except the slime marketed the sequestration as this brilliant idea that that's a sham.
                  Does it make sense to say one day you don't think carbon is a problem then the next sink a billion and now 2 into that hole literally.
                  Praise blindly your heros but when your ass hurts it's not the Feds or the Ndp that are hammering you right now!!!

Comment

See I disagree because farmers asses hurt so bad in the NDP years in Saskatchewan.

Hell the NDP couldn't even spell Framer.

The NDP had good pavement 5 miles inside the border at all crossings then shit same out of the city.

It was all urban nothing rural.

Ah, Grasshopper how some forget.

Comment

What are Moe and our provincial ag minister doing to help the disaster that already has occurred even if the weather improves? Likely billions that crop insurance won't cover!! What aren't they being asked?

Comment

Yes, that is a failure of our system that is in place and someone should step up.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                          Ya that was good except the only reason they did was they want our money instead to fix how they managed the oil boom!!!
                          Farmers paid way more provincially to walls ca bin sequestering than any federal tax would have except the slime marketed the sequestration as this brilliant idea that that's a sham.
                          Does it make sense to say one day you don't think carbon is a problem then the next sink a billion and now 2 into that hole literally.
                          Praise blindly your heros but when your ass hurts it's not the Feds or the Ndp that are hammering you right now!!!
                          please don't put words in my ****ing mouth again
                          my only hero ever was grant Devine , and as far as I'm concerned , we haven't had a hero since
                          get honest Roy back tho , he will fix it for you , maybe culvert ? you can sell them your land and rent it back , be land bank 2.0 , that'll work good again for the NDP ass kissers

Comment

.....how about them Riders!?!?!?!?!? Lol, change the topic to something less political. Actually, have at it!

This thread has more tangents than a extremely complex calculus equation. Do any of them intersect?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                              Dementia must be a bitch those are your ***** words above. Praising your heros. To save ya from what 3 or 4 cents a litre you don't comment on how much they ve taxed the shit out of us. That carbon bullshjt is all a cheap way for opponents to get us off the real costs. Like millions lost that crop insurance won't cover. Try to get past making narrow minded political advertisements for your friends and maybe list what you think they should do.

Tell us what Moe should do for this situation

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.