• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lotto Rain Max

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1/2 inch on the whole farm over three hours on and off. No hail just wind and few trees broke.

Comment

Should drop grain markets anouther 10-20% 🙄🙄

Comment

Lots of BIG Predictions from Weather Network But all we got was 1/4 INCH !!

That makes about 2.25 since snow melt

Comment

Almost enough to measure here. And I see the rain in the forecast has all disappeared too.

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
            Lots of BIG Predictions from Weather Network But all we got was 1/4 INCH !!

That makes about 2.25 since snow melt
            Don’t watch weather network... lol

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
              1.5 to 2 in so far in the past 12 hrs , can breathe a little easier now . Should fill canola , peas and cereals . Soybeans and Blackbeans will need one more shot at end of July . Was desperately needed again in this area
              good for you guys, glad to hear . and so far here , nothing thank god

Comment

1.5 and 2.0 and 3.0 mixed bag- but that’s tenths. Just enough to wet the ground. I called the rain Peter - Peter Out.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.