• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Life?

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mufferaw
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2007
    • 169

    #51
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Tractor.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	769912
    Downside of online auctions

    Comment

    • furrowtickler
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2004
      • 22561

      #52
      Originally posted by joedales View Post
      A New Year and a Fresh Start.....

      Dec 31, 2006 - Wow the year flew by.

      I always take a few minutes to reflect on the past year and think about what I would like to accomplish in the new year...

      I also have lots to work on but I also feel fortunate with my blessings...

      Everyone have a great New Year 2007.
      Hit the wrong button, and wow it will be 2026 .
      Like time travel back 20 years

      Comment

      • Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...