• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CDC Finds No Link Between COVID Vaccines And Cardiac Death In Young People

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
    follow the science don't dare ask questions
    Refer to my post number 11 above.

Comment

you would have to be extremely gullible to still trust them without question

Comment

Let me repeat the US CDC found:

"There is no evidence to suggest COVID vaccines could cause sudden cardiac death and other heart problems in young people, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Thursday, following a string of unfounded conspiracy theories in recent years linking the vaccines to cardiac arrest in young athletes."

Are you going to rely on unfounded conspiracy theories or credible science from a credible source?

I think we already know the answer!

Comment

So was that report back in June 2021 lies too ?

Comment

i sat at a banquet table last night with perfect strangers, all very diverse. Two of the strangers had suffered horribly with Covid. He had lost 60 lbs and is still suffering from long Covid, the other was hospitalized with Covid twice. Guess what both vaxxed more than 4 times. The two of us unvaxxed not a sign of Covid. Just Saying

Comment

Same around this community, VAXES stopped zero...lots have had Covid several times, even this past January. Therefore worthless, hopefully NOT harmful to those we love.

Comment

I still need to question chuckroach’s agenda, three years ago I was an ass for not vaxxed and now everyone I know won’t go near the vaxx, is someone paying this stupid shit or is he just stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                  i sat at a banquet table last night with perfect strangers, all very diverse. Two of the strangers had suffered horribly with Covid. He had lost 60 lbs and is still suffering from long Covid, the other was hospitalized with Covid twice. Guess what both vaxxed more than 4 times. The two of us unvaxxed not a sign of Covid. Just Saying

4 living middle aged adults at a banquet vs 1300 deaths in the in the 16-30 year old examined for whether vaccines caused their death? Hmmm? Which is more likely to give an accurate answers to whether vaccines cause cardiac deaths among young people? Jeez that's a tough one!

"The findings follow an analysis of nearly 1,300 death certificates of Oregon residents ages 16 to 30 who died from any heart condition or unknown reasons between June 2021 and December 2022, the CDC said (https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/73/wr/pdfs/mm7314a5-H.pdf).​"

Well congratulations some dumb guy, you just proved that a very small sample size outside of the study group, tells you absolutely nothing except that you don't know anything about the requirements of scientific evidence to be valid.

Last edited by chuckChuck; Apr 16, 2024, 06:54.

Comment

Yesterday, my son and I and a couple neighbours went and looked at a couple of upcoming farm auctions equipment. As we are driving the one neighbour is talking about another neighbour that has symptoms of vertigo but tests negative for vertigo. What is weird about this is my cousin up the road had the same issue that started about a month ago and still isn’t resolved. And my neighbour has another friend lives just down the road a couple miles with the same issue. These 3 men range in age from 63 to 68 and are all fully vaccinated. So what could be causing all 3 men to have severe issues with balance? Also of the 4 men in the truck yesterday, not a single Covid shot. Enjoy your day.

Comment

Hamloc why are you doubling down on Some Dumb Guys anecdotal evidence and lack of science understanding?

The only thing you can think of is they were vaccinated?

Jeez my whole family was vaccinated and not one of them has balance problems. So whats your conclusion Hamloc?

Comment

Alberta numbers , far far worse for over 65 people , what is going on ??

Comment

Forget it Chuck. Go stand in line for your next shot. Double-Down on that. Be Happy but please do not go forth and multiply.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                            Hamloc why are you doubling down on Some Dumb Guys anecdotal evidence and lack of science understanding?

The only thing you can think of is they were vaccinated?

Jeez my whole family was vaccinated and not one of them has balance problems. So whats your conclusion Hamloc?
                            Actually, amusingly enough no where in my post did I state that I thought the vaccine was causing these 3 men to having balance issues. What I did say was that a medical explanation for the balance issues has not been found. But I find it curious that 3 people I know are having very similar issues even though they all have different medical back grounds. Combine this with my mother having passed away last year from seizures that she had never had before in her life. One has to examine what has changed in the last 5 years. So you can attack me for my lack of understanding of science and certainly I am not a scientist. But you can’t change what people believe might be the cause of these issues..

Comment

Purely anectodal, but...
                              About 3 years ago my neighbor complained that he was suffering from vertigo. Doctors didn't know the cause, and couldn't do anything about it. Older very active farmer, was running marathons until then, no history of this. I didn't think too much of it at the time, until I met other people with the same symptoms and read that this is one of the known side effects of the vaccine. Next time we talked, he revealed that it had started immediately after being vaccinated. He has since passed away of a heart attack.

He also told me his highly educated son is what Chuck would call an antivaxxer. Who recommended against being vaccinated. But he was like me, a farmer who knows the value of vaccines in our livestock, and saw no reason to doubt this would be any different.

A lot of coincidences in the past few years.

Comment

Yes you are right a lot of coincidences and no evidence to connect vaccines to unexplained deaths.

Unexpected deaths, heart attacks and other sudden serious health problems in previously healthy people never occurred before covid?

If it's with seniors, I wonder if the cause could be related to getting old? Hmmm? Aging and sudden illness seems like a possible answer. Who would have thought that aging might be the cause? Naw that doesn't make sense when you are looking to blame covid vaccines!

But that doesn't stop the rabid antivaxers on this site from saying that the pandemic was planned and the vaccines were designed to kill us all!

And some of you who know better, stay silent and don't challenges this stupidity?
                                Last edited by chuckChuck; Apr 17, 2024, 06:42.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...