• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

J.K. Rowling Nails It!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Increased polarization snuffs out intelligent discussion and is the playground for the lunatics. You can be pro choice and accept the LGBTQ community but you should be able to question aspects that don’t seem right? It’s the same as political affiliation vs ideology. Worst bloody thing is not to question and criticize your party of choice when you don’t agree with them rather than saying nothing blindly following because of ideology.

Comment

So what about an elected UCP MLA who likened non binary and ***** kids to feces?

Is that acceptable discourse in Alberta?

Comment

That is called whataboutism. It's what ineffective debaters resort to when they are out of arguments, and they know their position is indefensible.

Comment

Yeah cc when I read that I thought wtf is the point of you saying anything?

Comment

You are both shining examples of lame whataboutism!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              You are both shining examples of lame whataboutism!
              That makes no sense at all. Can you explain?
              You literally used the words what about in your previous post.
              I have often compared your immaturity to a bully on the playground. And with this post, you actually used the childish taunt, I know you are but what am I.
              Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Apr 14, 2024, 11:04.

Comment

I have no problem using a public change room with women who are attracted to other women.

I have an extreme problem being told I’m required to share a public change room with any men who feel like they’re a woman and if I’m at all made uncomfortable by it, it’s because I’m an intolerant bigot.

I also have an extreme problem being told I would have to carry a pregnancy to term should something happen.

The last two should not even be a debate on a government level.

Comment

Some people are fine with murder

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...