• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Their is no such thing as long covid

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When in history has this happened before ?

Comment

and i know i did not post link , no need to tell me , its available if you have an open mind too search for information

Comment

How do you know what caused their collapse? Maybe it was from covid damage to their organs? Or other issues common to athletes. Naw its always the vaccines! LOL

But I am sure CROP if you were watching on your TV or in the stands you would immediately declare it was caused by vaccines which you say nobody is getting anymore!

Only fools think things like that!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          Only fools think they know more than the scientific experts who study and work for years in their particular field.
          Reminds me of the fool who thinks he knows more than the scientific experts who study and work for years in their particular field of climate. You know, the fool who insists that climate change is making precipitation decrease, ignoring the expert statistics that show it increasing.

Comment

Yes and the fool who thinks we are going to run out of CO2 and that asphalt is the cause of global warming in the oceans and arctic!

I am just quoting the experts. Where are you getting your boneheaded unscientific ideas from A5?

Comment

And how do you know it was not Jab ? and you did not answer my question , when has it happened in them numbers before ?

Comment

Because none of the experts are even talking about it let alone producing any research that shows cause and effect!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                  Yes and the fool who thinks we are going to run out of CO2 and that asphalt is the cause of global warming in the oceans and arctic!

I am just quoting the experts. Where are you getting your boneheaded unscientific ideas from A5?
                  Which experts were you quoting about decreasing precipitation?

Comment

we all know that will never happen , do you think the experts would say they were wrong ?

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                      The lower vaccination numbers are a measure of the success of preventative progammes .
                      What did the Covid experimental vaxx prevent?

Comment

Experts follow the science and draw conclusions from that.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

Which experts were you quoting about decreasing precipitation?
                          [url]https://climatewest.ca/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/Snapshot-Changing_Prairie-Climate-2022.pdf[/url]

Comment

More government paid for propaganda!

Comment

Sure Tsipper.

A hollow accusation since that must mean every government that has a plan to reduce emissions is part of the conspiracy! Well that includes the governments of Alberta and Saskatchewan who have a carbon tax on large emitters and a plan to get electricity to net zero by 2050!

Even Crypto Poilievre says human caused climate change is real! Part of the conspiracy then?

But don't let that stop you from making lame accusations! Because you can't find any credible evidence!

Comment

I called it out exactly as it is, government paid propaganda, that’s all your post is, prove me wrong!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...