• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill C-63

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wab Kinew is standing up to Trudeau according to Facebook article but Big Government is trying to wipe out bad Trudope press.

It goes like this, “ it is an absolute disgrace what this Liberal government is doing to Canadians.”

Go Wab, you gonna help save this nation!
    Last edited by sumdumguy; Mar 6, 2024, 09:04.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      Tsipper do you send back all you farm subsidies? including Crop insurance premiums paid for by governments, AgriInvest?
      governments dont pay for anything , they just pass taxpayers money around

Comment

Don’t worry chuckroach, I’ve paid my fair share of taxes.

Comment

Tsipper do you send back all you farm subsidies? including Crop insurance premiums paid for by governments, AgriInvest?

If you want to reduce government spending and subsidies you can send your share back!

Comment

When Trudeau can blow 650 billion out his ass in Les than a year, my measly pittance is nothing, I ranch so don’t think for a second I’m over payed from the government.

chuckroach, if you don’t support people that grow food, don’t eat!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

If you want to reduce government spending and subsidies you can send your share back!
              Have you ever given back all of the excess profits from your supposed grain farm over the last few years of record high prices?

Comment

Dostoievski was prophetic.
                Thinking of no one in particular as I post this in Chuck's daycare.

Comment

Yes feelings are a lot more important than facts to the simple minded
                  Last edited by cropgrower; Mar 10, 2024, 21:06.

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                    Yes feelings are a lot more important than facts to the simple minded
                    Most conspiracy theories are based on feelings ,not facts.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post

Most conspiracy theories are based on feelings ,not facts.
                      And that is why Chuck constantly repeats his mantra about "believing" in climate change, or whatever his latest conspiracy theory is.

Comment

NASA, NOAA, MET, Environment Canada, Japanese Meterological Organization, the EU all have plenty of scientific research and evidence to document climate change and none of it based on beliefs and emotion.

But of course we know A5 and his merry band of climate change deniers don't do science!

And they never come up with the name of any credible scientific organization that says human caused climate change is not real.

Comment

sheep dont question anything the TV says , its on TV so its true !

Comment

sheep dont question anything the TV says , its on TV so its true !
                            Especially when Trump is on TV.

Comment

i never watch TV , propaganda and Adds , no thanks

Comment

i never watch TV , propaganda and Adds , no thanks
                                Only conspiracy sites like Rumble.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...