• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill C-63

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Without a doubt the right thinking people gets a lot further away from some of the left or progressive thinkers.

We never moved but are much further apart?

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
      Without a doubt the right thinking people gets a lot further away from some of the left or progressive thinkers.

We never moved but are much further apart?
      And just to prove how futile it is to think that anyone is capable of impartially censoring social media,
      I have seen left leaning people make the exact same argument that they have never moved, it's the right that has moved away from them.

Comment

Their is no doubt that the left has moved , even 5 years ago i dont think anybody was crazy enough to think you could be any one of an unlimited number of genders you wanted to be , now people are being called far right and their opinion has never changed in decades , its all part of the plan to divide people as much as possible

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
          , its all part of the plan to divide people as much as possible
          Is there anyone left in the center anymore?
          The intentional division by politicians and media and social media doesn't seem to have left any middle ground.
          I'm still politically homeless. As a fiscal conservative and social liberal, no one represents my interests.

Comment

Right wing has not moved . That is the problem. Christian Nationalists and Moslem extremist are the norm for the extreme right. Fear that they are becoming marginalized has driven right wing extremists. Until they move into modern world , nut jobs like Trump will have followers. The middle ground of live and let live is being squeezed.

Comment

Trump just might be a nut job but he was probably the best president the states ever had.

Comment

Nut job and the best president ever? Are you sure about that Tsipper LOL

He is Putin's buddy and says Russia should attack NATO countries. Russia with arms supplied by Iran and North Korea. Do you think Russia, Iran and North Korea are the best countries ever?

He still thinks Obama is the President.

Not one judge in Republican states that Biden won could find any evidence that the election was stolen. Yet he keeps the lie going an going.

If he is the best President ever then you are the worst thinker ever!

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                  Trump just might be a nut job but he was probably the best president the states ever had.
                  He was polled as the worst president.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post

He was polled as the worst president.
                    That poll wasn’t credible,LOL????, it was a poll taken from and administered by the ultra far left!

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

Is there anyone left in the center anymore?
                      The intentional division by politicians and media and social media doesn't seem to have left any middle ground.
                      I'm still politically homeless. As a fiscal conservative and social liberal, no one represents my interests.
                      No such place as centrist aka the mushy middle. Only right and wrong. In order to get canuckistan off of the road to ruin we have to be life affirming meaning countering the culture of death with a pro family stance. We have the choice between somewhat right (PPC) and various shades of left. (the rest).

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post

That poll wasn’t credible,LOL????, it was a poll taken from and administered by the ultra far left!
                        Seems to depend on which year.
                        4 others consistently in the bottom 5 over the last century. TBD I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                          For skeptics.
                          Not a Trump lover at all. But I surely don't care about the results of a poll of academics on politics. Pretty predictable result anytime.

I went to University.

Comment

The middle ground of live and let live is being squeezed.[/QUOTE]

yes thats true ,Aggy we have sickos coming after our kids

Comment

I guess my handicap is that I never did go to higher learning.
                              But James Buchanan and Andrew Johnson are quite notable. Johnson essentially laid the groundwork for 100 years of Jim Crow laws and only attained power through Lincoln's death; avoided impeachment by one vote. Trump hardly a tie for second or third.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...