• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winnipeg Lab Scientists Didn’t Disclose Relationship With China

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Anybody who thinks we should go without vaccines should be sent back in time to a small pox outbreak, or get infected with polio or TB and face their next healthcare crisis without painkillers and antibiotics because they are all the products of big Pharma! ​​
    Wow are you ever tone deaf, it’s the experimental forced vaxx we aren’t taking, the vaxx isn’t a vaccine it’s the clot shot, wow!

Comment

I’m thinking the forced vaxx has created a massive brain fog in chuckroach, he definitely needs rehab and detoxification.!

Comment

You have no clue Tsipper!

Were you vaccinated for measles?

Comment

Just heard today 4 times vaxed person sick as H with Covid....shyt does SFA, maybe hurts immunity.

Comment

You have no clue Tsipper!

Were you vaccinated for measles?
            Ya I was and I still got measles, missed a week of school in grade 5.

Comment

So are you saying vaccines don't work? Because you need to look at more than just your own results to know for sure. That is why we have infectious disease experts who study a large sample size of the population.

Comment

So are you saying vaccines don't work? Because you need to look at more than just your own results to know for sure. That is why we have infectious disease experts who study a large sample size of the population.
                Does this apply to climate too, or just vaccines?
                Because you just made a climate claim based on your non expert observations of a drought in southern Alberta. A sample size of 1.

Comment

F#ck you chuckroach, I never said vaccines don’t work, I think vaccines are great but the Covid vaxx is nether safe or effective.

Comment

The problem now with the Covid vaxx fiasco, lots of people are done with vaccines, this will likely be a bigger problem than the Covid flu.

Comment

My wife wanted a tetanus shot, well we can’t give you a tetanus shot without a Covid vaxx shot, guess what? No shots were given!

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                        The problem now with the Covid vaxx fiasco, lots of people are done with vaccines, this will likely be a bigger problem than the Covid flu.
                        Those that pushed the vaccine tyranny bear 100% of the responsibility for this. Meanwhile they will continue to try to blame everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

Those that pushed the vaccine tyranny bear 100% of the responsibility for this. Meanwhile they will continue to try to blame everyone else.
                          I was just thinking like 5 minutes ago that anyone pushing this agenda should be swinging from a short rope!

Comment

Explain the deaths from Covid Vax in 2 years compared to 13 years of all other totals?

Comment

Your own provincial governments and medical health officers are saying the vaccines are safe and are still recommending vaccines of all types.

Are you telling us they are wrong!

Give up!

Just like Crop who posts a fake antivaxer poster from Ireland, when I post the actual policy of Irish healthcare officials supporting vaccines and their safety he slinks off in embarrassment.

Comment

sudden death is possible after jab , happened in saskatoon

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...