• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winnipeg Lab Scientists Didn’t Disclose Relationship With China

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post

Even if it didn’t happen that story gets passed around and gets believed with ramifications for our country because our idiot pm wanted to cover it up.
    That is the correct assessment.
    The way the entire covid and vaccine boondoggle has been mishandled has been prime breeding grounds for conspiracy theories. Especially because they keep coming true.

Comment

Vaccine boodoggle?

Says the guy who supported people taking ivermectin which is not an antiviral and doesn't do anything!

If I remember correctly most of the usual suspects on Agrisilly were blaming Trudeau for the relatively slow roll out of the first vaccines because they were desperate to get them as soon as possible!

Short memories I guess.

Then alot switched to making up antivaxer bullshit based on social media evidence! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        Vaccine boodoggle?

Says the guy who supported people taking ivermectin which is not an antiviral and doesn't do anything!

If I remember correctly most of the usual suspects on Agrisilly were blaming Trudeau for the relatively slow roll out of the first vaccines because they were desperate to get them as soon as possible!

Short memories I guess.

Then alot switched to making up antivaxer bullshit based on social media evidence! LOL
        Not even talking about anti vax stuff here, you brought it up cause you are incapable of conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          Vaccine boodoggle?

Short memories I guess.

Chuck2, you really support Trudeau on this one? It is a cover up of mismanagement period. What was a conspiracy theory about these Chinese researchers sharing information with China is now shown to be true. That simple.

Comment

Winnipeg and Wuhan were working together on the bio weapon that would eventually be called covid 19. Once people were getting wind of the fact that ccp agents were here doing this they got sent home. Much of this funded by US taxpayers through the NIH. Nothing was being mismanaged, it was an attack that was planned.

Comment

You dream Chuck. The day I would count on Trudeau to come up with a vaccine, I may as well call MAID. That’s the last guy I would count on.

Comment

Too many dots connecting to completely rule out a COVID-19 and Winnipeg lab data breach. Until the government comes clean and gives concrete evidence these claims will only get more loud.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                  Too many dots connecting to completely rule out a COVID-19 and Winnipeg lab data breach. Until the government comes clean and gives concrete evidence these claims will only get more loud.
                  And the louder they squeal to try to cover this up, and the more facts get revealed, the more it empowers the conspiracy theories.
                  A little bit of honesty at the beginning of the pandemic could have gone a long way to disarming the conspiracy theories for the even got off the ground.
                  I'm never sure how much to attribute to gross incompetence, and how much to intentional malevolence.

Comment

AJI, I liked your post but I really didn’t, that’s what happened, now who makes sure Canada doesn’t do that again and who holds Canada accountable?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

And the louder they squeal to try to cover this up, and the more facts get revealed, the more it empowers the conspiracy theories.
                      A little bit of honesty at the beginning of the pandemic could have gone a long way to disarming the conspiracy theories for the even got off the ground.
                      I'm never sure how much to attribute to gross incompetence, and how much to intentional malevolence.
                      That’s the huge issue I have with this whole current government. They squeal like pigs when called out … it’s instantly racist , homophobia, conspiracy theory blah blah
                      but the initial facts are what they are , they just scream all the ism’s to cover their b/s up

Comment

Ha ha remember this

Comment

I remember when they said if you got vaccinated you won’t get Covid, can you imagine someone dumb enough to call ivermectin down and still brag about the vaxx?

Comment

Only antivaxers say such stupid things like they said that "covid vaccines would be 100% effective".

That was never the case so stop lying!

The virus mutated and evaded the protection of vaccines which is what viruses do. But the other important benefit of vaccines was to reduce severe disease which has been clearly documented.

The antivaxers seem to be constantly at odds with with evidence and the truth.

From Alberta Health:

[url]https://www.alberta.ca/covid19-vaccine[/url]

All approved vaccines are safe, effective, and help prevent serious illness and complications from COVID-19 infection.

COVID-19 vaccines can be given at the same time, before or after the influenza vaccine and other routine immunizations to individuals 6 months of age or older.

Last edited by chuckChuck; Mar 2, 2024, 09:09.

Comment

Back on topic. How many other government agencies, research facilities, corporations etc have been infiltrated and compromised by foreign agents in this country? It’s not even conspiracy theory thinking or dreaming up another novel. This is a relevant question with the goings on. Leave out the internal politics and fanaticism and just think about the international ramifications lack of diligence on the part of our federal government to give a shit about security.

Comment

CC… your trolling says:
                                The antivaxers seem to be constantly at odds with with evidence and the truth.

Your denial of the Freedom of people to decide what they need for their lives… is so hypocritical. Which in case you missed the memo… was what the “Freedom Convoy “ was all about.

“Blowing and Sucking “ at the same time…CC… isn’t honest or enlightening!

Many Blessings!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...