• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Houston, they have a problem

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spread the wealth. The strength is in diversity, isn’t that what the Duh, uh, um P.M. said?

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
      It is not I you will have to debate gender discussion with Chuck. The topic was immigration.
      As usual, he completely missed the point. Or this was a pitiful attempt at deflection.
      Refuses to acknowledge that his radical left religious views on gender ideology are not shared by most of the recent immigrants.
      Most of these immigrants are politically further right than the SoCons Chuck constantly berates.

Cognitive dissonance on full display.

Comment

Using intelligence is not a requirement for fanatics. Often a hindrance. Labeling as a denier or xenophobe or heretic or infidel or racist an instant out for the need of it's usage.
        It is none of the above to recognize society will change. Like it or not. Ignorant to believe it will turn out as planned.

Comment

Yay Quick Dick! Expose the Dog Phuckers!

Last edited by fjlip; Feb 26, 2024, 14:00.

Comment

Is the "shittin" show mega special from quick small Mcdick where yous guys are gittin your edumacation?

Ok then that it explains it then!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              Is the "shittin" show mega special from quick small Mcdick where yous guys are gittin your edumacation?

Ok then that it explains it then!
              That’s twice in one day that chuckroach is worried about someone’s dick, it’s becoming apparent he’s a sicko.
              Last edited by TSIPP; Feb 27, 2024, 16:12. Reason: Spelling errors

Comment

CC is really sinking to new lows to hit on QDM. His content is a lot more thought out than some of the other right leaning social media folks. I do not want to sink to the depths of insulting anyone on a personal scale or I am no better than what CC has displayed here. I had a whole long diatribe but thought I’d be playing into his game.

Comment

So tell us what Quick says is NOT correct, what is not fact? Check it CC.

Comment

PA behavior rooted in a feeling of being hurt. Anger projection. We can only guess, if we cared. Mommy issues or a pubescent event.

Comment

I was kinda thinking about posting a picture of a stick man and asking chuckroach to circle what part of his body was abused, I’m kinda guessing he’d need to circle the entire picture but I don’t really want knowledge of what’s going on in that little hamster wheel.

Comment

There was a post here pointing out that Chuck is still stuck in junior high. Seems to have disappeared.
                        It was an accurate representation. I remember many bullies just like Chuck back in junior high and elementary school. The type that would rather kick the game board over so that no one else has any fun, rather than learn how to play so they can join in. Just like Chuck does on here whenever a topic is above his paygrade.

In the intervening years I've met many of them again as adults, in all instances, they eventually grew up, socialized, and turned into well adapted adults, able to function in broader society.
                        I've never met one in real life who stayed the course, only Chuck.

Comment

So says the pretend libertarian troll from Alberta.

Just trying to match the level of discussion on Agrisilly.

Found any links between asphalt and rising ocean temperatures yet?

Comment

Definitely a gremlin wiping posts on here. It's not the posters.

Comment

CC… Common Sense, Personal Responsibility, Self Discipline… all requirements to prosperity and communities that are contributing to better humanity!

Trolling us… not helpful’
                              Praying for you! Many Blessings !

Comment

Have you seen Rivian shares CC… about to go bankrupt… 10’s of thousands of built trucks… in storage yards… they can’t sell. Amazon has lost billions on this EV disaster….

Cheers

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...