• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don’t kid yourself – the threat of a Trump dictatorship is real

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So why did we send Canadians to fight fascism in Europe 80 years ago to then to see it appear again in North America? Our veterans will be rolling over in their graves.

Comment

Fascism: a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government. Sounds to me reading that definition it is referring to Justin Trudeau. And yes I am sure Veterans are rolling over in their graves.

Comment

They did that when bank accounts were seized, passports were required to go to lunch, and the elderly died alone.

Comment

And the useful idiots like the one on here still haven’t figured it out

Comment

Fascist dictators don't take part in elections and lose. Will you still call Trudeau a fascist after Crypto takes over?

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
              Favourite quote I read today, by Tristin Hopper, National Post. “If you have been wondering why it’s been a few weeks since the federal government banned something, then wonder no more. Just a few days after Parliament broke for Christmas holidays, Environment Minister Stephen Guilbeault released the official quotas regarding sales of zero emission vehicles. By 2035, new cares powered by gas or diesel will be banned altogether.” Ban, ban, ban that is all the would be dictator does!!!
              It's like the bully who is incapable of creating anything by himself, so he goes and destroys what the other kids created, just out of spite.

Comment

The Alberta government phased out coal generation as well? Dictators too?

Comment

I just realized I've wasted an hour of my life here already today.

Comment

You just figured out Agrisilly is a waste of time?

Comment

It can be healthy to converse with peers. You are neither.

Comment

I get Jakovosaur vibes every time CC converses here.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                          The Alberta government phased out coal generation as well? Dictators too?
                          Snotley and useless Kenney (pig at 2 trough’s) did that

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                            I get Jakovosaur vibes every time CC converses here.
                            Converses is a very generous word to describe interactions with Chuck.

Comment

Had to Google Jakovosaur. Too funny.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                                Snotley and useless Kenney (pig at 2 trough’s) did that
                                Actually I believe the full blame lies with Rachel Notley and the NDP, they legislated the end to coal fired electrical generation.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...