• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How EVs compare to gas cars on emissions over their total lifespan

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck's religion is pseudo$cience. A true believer.
    Last edited by biglentil; Jan 5, 2024, 09:59.

Comment

I stated LONG ago...NOT from Fossils...total lie. I hate the term.

Oil gas coal is constantly being formed deep in the earth.....IMO, and none of the lies can be proven either.

Comment

Saturns moon Titan is full of hydrocarbons. I do not doubt hydrocarbons form from ancient plant and marine life but the exclusivity of this process forming all of them on this earth is doubtful.

Comment

There is absolutely no question about the organic origins of coal.
          There is room for debate about the existence of abiogenic oil and gas.

Comment

What's the problem? Your Polaroid broken?

Comment

If the moon is flat , but laying on its side , as I see it, (round) , why doesn’t the shit slide off the bottom ?

Comment

If earth round and spinning at 1000 mph, why don't we fly off?

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil
                  I enjoy science fiction too, but oil on a moon, give me a break Wilton.

Watch how this employee of James Webb takes an actual photograph from Jameswebb telescope and 'stretch' it in photoshop to be the image below. "and that is how we process an image!".

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6aYyFdq/
                  Oh sure Lentil ????

Comment

There are no actual photos. Images are a combination of sensor readings. But of course you knew that. Your pathetic musings are deplorable.

Comment

Now for something impressive.

Comment

Nice cartoon Aggy, I also enjoyed cartoons when I was a toddler.

Earth supposedly rotates at 1000mph while orbitting the sun at 66600mph, as it chases the sun spiraling through space at 550000mph. Constantly accelerating and decelerating in 4 different directions yet none of this motion has ever been detected. Infact experiments to detect any motion have instead proven the earth is motionless.

Heliocentrism that places the sun at the centre of our solar system is a pseudoscience cult masquerading as fact.
                        Last edited by biglentil; Jan 6, 2024, 07:51.

Comment

I see dead people. Sum of your post.

Comment

BL's disconnect from reality is an extreme example of the antiscience mentality shared by many of his brethren who frequent social media.

The antivaxer, climate change deniers share a lot in common with flat earthers like BL.

They all have extraordinary disdain for science and evidence.

Comment

Just the opposite Chuckles. When I first heard about flat earth I thought the idea was absurd, but I also thought looking into both heliocentric and geocentric models would only strengthen my understanding of the world we live on and the cosmos. After years of research and conducting experiments and making observation, boy was I in for a shock.
                              Heliocentrism was not based in science whatsover. No evidence of curvature and no evidence of rotation. The mainstream 'experts' nothing more than intellectual frauds.

This fellow did an undercover interview exposing this world famous astrophysicist, known for her Ted talks on exoplanets. Its a great listen: https://odysee.com/@Rigg5:3/waykiway...trophysicist:a
                              Last edited by biglentil; Jan 7, 2024, 10:06.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                                BL's disconnect from reality is an extreme example of the antiscience mentality shared by many of his brethren who frequent social media.

The antivaxer, climate change deniers share a lot in common with flat earthers like BL.

They all have extraordinary disdain for science and evidence.
                                Nice how you have that innate ability to wrap it with your antivaxer climate change denier flat earther et al. Sure is catchy for that gotcha moment when you ascend to your soapbox.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...