• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agrivolle Ruined

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohhhhhh everything you post is satire?

Gotcha.

Comment

Satire "A work that uses ridicule, humor, and wit to criticize and provoke change​"

So is Miss Manners going to give us a lesson on satire today?

Or are you going to continue to fight evil and bad manners one post at a time?

If so, show us that you are serious, and take on some of the other posters. If not, find something else to talk about.

Maybe try to help Abby 5 understand that the atmosphere can result in warming the oceans! Because he missed the part of physics on how energy transfer occurs.
      Last edited by chuckChuck; Nov 11, 2023, 08:20.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        Satire "A work that uses ridicule, humor, and wit to criticize and provoke change​"

So is Miss Manners going to give us a lesson on satire today?

Or are you going to continue to fight evil and bad manners one post at a time?

If so, show us that you are serious, and take on some of the other posters. If not, find something else to talk about.

Maybe try to help Abby 5 understand that the atmosphere can result in warming the oceans! Because he missed the part of physics on how energy transfer occurs.
        You think you're the only person I've debated with on here? You probably aren't even the most ridiculous person I've had discussions with, which is a scary thought. It's true, those discussions were about different topics so I guess that strikes off the "find something else to talk about" line.

Like I said, leave your bubble.

Also, you're far from Rick Mercer but if that's your goal... Well you're going to fail abysmally but I can't help with that.

Comment

Zero humor and wit thats for sure ! more like hate and bitterness

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
            Zero humor and wit thats for sure ! more like hate and bitterness
            Whatever are you talking about. He ends every sentence with LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
              Ohhhhhh everything you post is satire?

Gotcha.
              Well, considering that revelation, there is no reason why he should be ashamed of his online behavior, and no reason to hide behind a screen name. He could easily explain to his employer his treatment of the farmers he supposedly serves, and not be embarrassed by the lack of professionalism online. Why not own it and use your real name, as a public figure, it is disingenuous at best to deny your own identity.

I'm sure your mother/boss/preacher/teacher/kids etc. would be proud to know how you conduct yourself online.

Comment

Off course if you and your opinions are the subject of satire you are not going to like it!

And my mother is dead. I don't have a boss. And I am long out of school.

Are you proud to be a troll and call all LGBQT supporters pedophiles? Right out of the Q'Anon playbook which you have apparently never heard of because you don't read or listen to the news!
                Last edited by chuckChuck; Nov 11, 2023, 09:50.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                  Off course if you and your opinions are the subject of satire you are not going to like it!

And my mother is dead. I don't have a boss. And I am long out of school.

Are you proud to be a troll and call all LGBQT supporters pedophiles? Right out of the Q'Anon playbook which you have apparently never heard of because you don't read or listen to the news!
                  Well then, it sounds like you have no one else in your life to guide your moral compass. Just your own conscience now.
                  It is quite obvious how well that is going for you.
                  Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Nov 12, 2023, 00:23. Reason: grammar

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

Whatever are you talking about. He ends every sentence with LOL.
                    Yes a fool laughs at his own folly

Comment

Satire?? What a great way to end this thread. Think about that ironic much have a top sunday guys gals convertables

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
                        Satire?? What a great way to end this thread. Think about that ironic much have a top sunday guys gals convertables
                        So, after a decade or two of preaching with the same tactics on Agriville, Chuck finds it necessary to inform his audience that it has been satire all along. Because absolutely no one could have got that impression from reading the vile content of his posts.
                        He is either the worlds least competent satirist, or lying as usual.
                        I would suggest he not give up his day job to pursue his dream of being the next P.J. O'Rourke.

Same with the LOL's. If a comedian has to inform his audience that what he just said was a joke, and that they should laugh, then it obviously wasn't funny, and the person is not an effective comedian.

Comment

What Chuck is trying to say

Comment

What everyone is thinking after listening to him for years:

Comment

Looney Tune's, Foghorn Leghorn what a great cartoon character.

S-Brains, now you have to pick who's Miss Prissy!

I know who is Henery Hawk aka Chickenhawk on Agriville when it come to issues with CC.
                              Last edited by foragefarmer; Nov 12, 2023, 12:01.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                                Looney Tune's, Foghorn Leghorn what a great cartoon character.

S-Brains, now you have to pick who's Miss Prissy!
                                Chuck Posts a lot of cartoons. I have come to the conclusion that cartoons are the best way to reach someone of his intellectual capacity.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...