• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agrivolle Ruined

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

Evidence that comes fron respected and credible scientific organizations and not climate change denier and antivaxer sites. But you fail on that front time and again!
    yes the ones sponsored by the drug companys shud be trusted allright , and im sure you know that google is working flat out to keep anything that goes against agenda pushed way way down in any search , or removed alltogether

Comment

Another conspiracy theory? LOL Try again because that argument falls flat!

Chief Medical officers have access to independent studies published in peer reviewed scientific journals.

Comment

Are you insisting on better manners for everyone or just me?
        I’m not insisting on better manners for anyone. I’m remarking that you have poor manners.

As an adult, it shouldn’t matter to you how poorly someone else behaves. Does BL have bad manners? Maybe. Would his bad manners excuse yours? No.

That’s the thing, your defence is focusing purely on excusing yourself because of how someone else is behaving. Worry about yourself. Either own the fact you have a superiority complex and a predisposition to lecturing, not listening, and therefore no ability to actually hold a civil conversation, or deny it. Quit trying to blame everything on others.

“So and so called me names so I’m going to call everyone else names and be rude too” isn’t an acceptable reason for a 5 year old, it doesn’t hold up for a grown man.

Comment

so you Mr Tait are saying their is no censorship ? FB removed lots that later turned out to be true , they sure done their part to build mistrust , google same , at least it stopped some from getting untested juice , so that was good

Comment

Are you insisting on better manners for everyone or just me?
            Personally, I insist on better matters for everyone.
            But as the most prolific poster, and the poster who starts the most threads, your manners set the tone for the rest of the discussion. How can you expect anyone to respond politely considering your own abrasive manners?
            Have you considered trying to be the better man and what are your best foot forward to find out if the problem is you, or everyone else?

You claim to what scientific evidence for you will believe anything. So do your own experiment on agriville.
            Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Nov 10, 2023, 08:51.

Comment

So now you are going to take the high road?

When are you and Blaithin going to speak up about the manners of some of the other posters? Or are their bad manners my fault too?

Comment

So now you are going to take the high road?

When are you and Blaithin going to speak up about the manners of some of the other posters? Or are their bad manners my fault too?
                I have. When they pop up in a thread I’m talking in and act like juvenile bullies I call them out.

Can’t help the fact you don’t actually read most threads about ag on here and therefore miss it.

Leave your bubble.

Me and Abby are not the reason or excuse for your behaviour, just as the BLs and others aren’t.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post

I have. When they pop up in a thread I’m talking in and act like juvenile bullies I call them out.

Can’t help the fact you don’t actually read most threads about ag on here and therefore miss it.

Leave your bubble.

Me and Abby are not the reason or excuse for your behaviour, just as the BLs and others aren’t.
                  I even did my own scientific experiment on here to test Chucks hypothesis that his behavior is entirely my fault.
                  I think the results were very conclusive.
                  Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Nov 10, 2023, 09:04.

Comment

Back to the subject at hand ;
                    why do I hafta sign in multiple times a day? , any way to stay signed in

Comment

I’m not insisting on better manners for anyone. I’m remarking that you have poor manners.

As an adult, it shouldn’t matter to you how poorly someone else behaves. Does BL have bad manners? Maybe. Would his bad manners excuse yours? No.

That’s the thing, your defence is focusing purely on excusing yourself because of how someone else is behaving. Worry about yourself. Either own the fact you have a superiority complex and a predisposition to lecturing, not listening, and therefore no ability to actually hold a civil conversation, or deny it. Quit trying to blame everything on others.

“So and so called me names so I’m going to call everyone else names and be rude too” isn’t an acceptable reason for a 5 year old, it doesn’t hold up for a grown man.
                      Coincidentally, as I was reading your post, I was thinking, now here is someone who has a lot of experience dealing with 5-year-olds. And then I reached the end of your post, and you beat me to the punchline.

Comment

Also would be nice to switch subjects at bottom again instead of going back to top

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                          Back to the subject at hand ;
                          why do I hafta sign in multiple times a day? , any way to stay signed in
                          Check the Remember Me box when you log in.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

Coincidentally, as I was reading your post, I was thinking, now here is someone who has a lot of experience dealing with 5-year-olds. And then I reached the end of your post, and you beat me to the punchline.
                            I have next to no experience dealing with 5 year olds. Can’t stand children most of the time. I like to hang out with them and then when I reach the point I’ve had enough, I leave.

Actually a lot like me talking to Chuck haha Except the kids usually listen between talking.

Comment

I have next to no experience dealing with 5 year olds..
                              I beg to differ.
                              I have been observing you expertly handling our resident 5-year-old for years.
                              But as you say, the difference being that the typical 5-year-old will actually listen.
                              When you pull the troublemaker out of the group because he is throwing a temper tantrum, and you patiently explain that it was his own mistreatment of the other children, and lack of social skills which caused them to ostracize him in the first place, the 5-year-old actually listens and understands and slowly modifies his behavior. Whereas our 5-year-old just doubles down on the misbehavior that led to the temper tantrum in the first place. Over and over again, while continually blaming anyone else.

Comment

When a 5 year old acts up, they are sometimes doing it for the attention.
                                When its not my 5 year old, I ignore them/walk away or change the subject
                                and only give attention when they act appropriately

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...