• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They say if you live long enough

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sure that there are some decent liberal members down there and I know a lot of decent people who vote Liberal. However, the party system that we have doesn't allow us to pick and choose who leads this country. The Prime Minister and his office have power over EVERYTHING that happens in this country. I repeat, the Prime Ministers office controls EVERYTHING. If I don't trust Paul Martin and more Liberals are elected, he becomes the PM correct? Thus, the only way to get rid of Martin and the corruption that obviously surrounds him is to vote for someone else. Am I wrong? Probably to some.

Comment

You are right silverback!
      Babies and governments should be changed, often. Doubters should just hold their noses and get the change done.

Comment

Martin has made some big promises, and Layton will hold his feet to the fire on the deal with the NDP,so Martin is going to have to deliver on a lot of things, and if he tries his usual tricks the NRP will turn on him so it is going to be an interesting few months ahead. Glad I'll be busy most of the time and not watching TV so maybe the hearburn medication won't be necessary !!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...