• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New evidence confirms COVID-19 vaccines are overwhelmingly safe

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biggest SUCKERS on earth! Terrified every second. Stay in bed, lock the doors.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
      Biggest SUCKERS on earth! Terrified every second. Stay in bed, lock the doors.
      I would like your post but most of the vaxxed were forced into it, the ones that are still cheerleading this poison are the f*cked up ones!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        You want me to do your home work too? LOL

Whats wrong did the dog eat it? is that why you wont post the source?

Give up!
        you would learn a lot more by doing a bit of research yourself with an open mind LOL

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
          you would learn a lot more by doing a bit of research yourself with an open mind LOL
          Maybe if you did not get all your info from Rumble.

Comment

Or CBC, CTV

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
              Maybe if you did not get all your info from Rumble.
              I've been thinking about your theory that the truthfulness of information is entirely dependent upon the source of that information. And that all science is final, not subject to any future adjustments or revisions.
              And I have concluded that smoking is healthy for us. Because it was the Nazis who first studied the effects of smoking and concluded that it was harmful.
              But, considering their reputation, obviously their conclusions were wrong, and we should all take up smoking.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8242.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	775764

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                  I've been thinking about your theory that the truthfulness of information is entirely dependent upon the source of that information. And that all science is final, not subject to any future adjustments or revisions.
                  And I have concluded that smoking is healthy for us. Because it was the Nazis who first studied the effects of smoking and concluded that it was harmful.
                  But, considering their reputation, obviously their conclusions were wrong, and we should all take up smoking.
                  Nazis Rumble pretty good correlation.

Comment

Nazis Rumble pretty good correlation.
                    So you would relate free speach with Nazis and government controlled and censored media as being good ? interesting, i guess you dont have do any thinking if you never will listen to another point of view

Comment

Rumble equals right wing conspiracy theories.

Comment

Interesting
                        UN 2030 Agenda
                        If the general human population does not agree….

Marginalization…
                        Dehumanization…
                        Technological justification….
                        Evolutionary Advancement legalization…

Human Stratification by genetic classification…
                        Wealth redistribution to enforce World economic reset and new ethical morals to enforce for the greater good of civilization…

Hmmm… where have we seen this before….

this annoying dehumanization “shell game “ is : old, deceptive, and authoritarian dictatorship.

Blessings and Prayers

Comment

Rumble equals right wing conspiracy theories.
                          That often have turned out to be true

Comment

Like why is religion so divisive?

Comment

I thought these are interesting stats. After being led to believe that our views on vaccine injury are dependent on our political affiliation, these stats prove otherwise.

24% of Americans know someone who died from the mRNA vaccines. Wow. What is shocking is that it is evenly split politically (25% Republican/24% Democrats). Gov't workers (40%) are more than 2x as likely as private (18%) to say they know someone who died:

Nearly a quarter of Americans believe someone they know died from COVID-19 vaccine side effects, and even more say they might be willing to become plaintiffs in a class-action lawsuit against vaccine makers.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...