• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abrupt, climate-induced increase in wildfires in British Columbia since the mid-2000s

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    The climate has always changed! No shit?

So greenhouse gases don't cause climate change?

The evidence is clear humans are causing a very significant amount of climate change, but not all of it.

The last time CO2 levels were this high was 3 million years ago and temperatures were much warmer than present. Most of the recent warming has gone into the oceans.

"The annual rate of increase in atmospheric carbon dioxide over the past 60 years is about 100 times faster than previous natural increases, such as those that occurred at the end of the last ice age 11,000-17,000 years ago."

https://www.climate.gov/news-features/understanding-climate/climate-change-atmospheric-carbon-dioxide

[ATTACH]13221[/ATTACH]

YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS BS? Surely you have more brains that you make out!!!

Comment

“Climate Induced Wildfires” - so we are now at spontaneous combustion? Who actually believes this.

Comment

The brain dead DUMBASSES!

Comment

Originally posted by goalieguy847 View Post
          Hahaha wish i were... i really wish i were.

Just trying to see if chuckchuck has anything positive to say today.

Like what sort of variety hes on today and what the yields like in his neck of the woods.
          He got rid of the CWB tho , by being on their board
          Last edited by Guest; Sep 19, 2023, 05:40.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
            “Climate Induced Wildfires” - so we are now at spontaneous combustion? Who actually believes this.
            And the new catch phrase “coastal erosion” right outta the looney toone manual

Comment

So the glaciers in the rockies aren't shrinking its all a hoax? LOL

Just more flat earth thinking?

Comment

Oh No!!!!! We are NOT in an Ice age! WTF are you going to do chucky?????

Because IF they were increasing you would be FROZEN to death....

Comment

So how do you think they hoaxed the glaciers to melt and recede in the rockies?

What's your explanation flipper? Any other flat earthers have an explanation? LOL
                  Last edited by chuckChuck; Sep 19, 2023, 07:46.

Comment

When did the glaciers start shrinking?
                    When is the last time the glaciers were at this size? ( Hint, why do we keep finding modern human remains and human tools in melting glaciers in Europe?)
                    What is the correct extent of the glaciers?
                    If the glaciers in the rocky's weren't melting, where would we obtain the water for cities and irrigation in the semi arid prairies?

Comment

If we follow all the climate mitigation plans, what year will the glaciers stop receding?

Comment

Glaciers have been retreating for 20,000 yrs because all those immigrants driving over the Bering strait spewed too much carbon.

Chucks brain spike protein infested. Sad.

Comment

What's your explanation flipper? Any other flat earthers have an explanation? LOL
                          NOT a hoax, they are retreating, but that's GREAT! Increasing glaciers mean DEATH!

Comment

[QUOTE=shtferbrains;574092]If we follow all the climate mitigation plans, what year will the glaciers stop receding?[/]
                            Now that's just mean. Asking loaded question like that. As we have established many times before, Chuck can't even figure out what the residence time of CO2 in the atmosphere is. He can't even narrow it down to the nearest hundred thousand years. All we know was it's somewhere between days and millions of years. And all the science from the credible science can't answer that question either. So now you have gone and added a second layer of complexity to that. But only does he have to figure out the residence time of CO2, then figure out when the glaciers will stop receding. think this may be well above Chuck's pay grade. However I will keep checking back to find out what his answer is. I'm curious myself.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                              When did the glaciers start shrinking?
                              When is the last time the glaciers were at this size? ( Hint, why do we keep finding modern human remains and human tools in melting glaciers in Europe?)
                              What is the correct extent of the glaciers?
                              If the glaciers in the rocky's weren't melting, where would we obtain the water for cities and irrigation in the semi arid prairies?
                              The silence is deafening. Can I use the line "we" are waiting? Or am I only singular, as in I am waiting?

Perhaps he was just overwhelmed with too many questions. I'll try one at a time.

When did the glaciers start melting, at what year did CO2 levels reach jhigh enough that they switched from their proper stable state( the correct extent, where they had been forever before humans started burning fossil fuels), to their current state of melting?

Comment

But weren't telling us that we are in danger of too little CO2 and another ice age?

Do you think the glaciers would be receding if we are heading into another ice age? LOL

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...