• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wokeness

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as usual not man enough to answer a simple question , just spew some garbage same as all liberals always do when asked a question ,

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
      again that clueless statement has absolutely notting to do with the question i asked CC
      Hey good job crop , you really riled it up !

Comment

"you would not care to have a possible grandchild ripped apart and thrown in the garbage ?"

Answer CC, your grandchild, your descendant, your DNA?

Comment

So, our cousin asked me describe, “woke”. Help me out.

Comment

Few agree on the meaning…

Most on Agriville are in this reality:

Blessings!

Comment

You guys are hopeless.

Crypto Polly wants all his candidates to shut up about abortion and LGBQT issues before the next election.

He appointed a Lesbian married to another woman as his deputy leader! Shocking! Polly has gone woke!

And you think you are going to get anywhere with regressive social policies in Canada? Not a chance!

Who are you guys going to vote for?

Because the only pro life choice is the Christian Heritage Party and they get about as many votes as the Rhinoceros Party does in Federal Elections. LOL

Comment

more sheep mentality from CC , everybody else thinks its OK to murder babies so no problem its great , everybody else is going for a untested jab so i must run and get mine , unreal how some cant think for themselves , pretty sad realy , and even worse they are so brainwashed they will attack and insult anyone that wont follow the herd of sheep , perfect usefull idiot i guess
                Last edited by cropgrower; Jul 1, 2023, 08:23.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                  "you would not care to have a possible grandchild ripped apart and thrown in the garbage ?"

Answer CC, your grandchild, your descendant, your DNA?
                  Get off the word salads about the politicians, HOW do YOU feel? We all say how we feel...it's murder.

NOT happy about current society, happy I grew up in a better Canada. Change is NOT always for better.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                    Few agree on the meaning…

Most on Agriville are in this reality:

Blessings!
                    Or it could mean caring about the mistreated in our society.

Comment

and why does that care not extend to helpless unborn kids ? no need to care about the men in dresses ! they are big enough to look after themselves !

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                        Or it could mean caring about the mistreated in our society.
                        “Willfully Ignorant “…. Killing humans with souls and Spiritual life… is “Insanity “ ….

Keeping their zippers done up… would be the sane… caring… and honourable… solution…

what totally prideful greedy arrogance … Men that encourage killing innocent defenceless children.

Blessings and Prayers

Remember… at any moment…. Life is short…

Comment

You are talking about Putin killing innocents? Children?

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                            Chuck and the woke left can go to Hell !
                            Hell only exists for the true believers like T4, so only they can go there.

Comment

Willful ignorance is no excuse…

Wisdom, Understanding and Prayers…

Blessings

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                                WRONG ag**** !

Hell is for Sinners !
                                Well again I don't have to worry, but you do.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...