• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wokeness

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell the truth Aggy the real reason you hate them is their strong faith in Christianity. Another example of the 'tolerant' left spewing hate. Just gross!

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
      Tell the truth Aggy the real reason you hate them is their strong faith in Christianity. Another example of the 'tolerant' left spewing hate. Just gross!
      Hate! Really when did I say that? Just because I am not a fan of their organization, I don't hate them. They may be misguided by a weird religious view but that does not make them bad. They are not a shining example of how to live with everyone else, just ask those that have left.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
        With all the inbreeding , they need protection. Now if they could only learn to play a banjo.
        The Hutterites are smart enough to keep their kids away from perverts and people like you.

Comment

With all the inbreeding , they need protection. Now if they could only learn to play a banjo.
          CC and Aggie…. Hypocrisy … discrimination…

If anyone thinks “evolution “ had anything to do with the origins of humanity…. Then they did N OT think through how life was created on earth.

This whole “inbreeding “ issue is completely irrelevant and beyond stupidity.

The 3.6billion human genomes (and 20 trillion regenerative cells) each human was / is created with… should be proof positive that an extremely intelligent designer planned and created humanity…. Plants, animals….

Not the result of totality chaotic chances … from nothing…

The human genome is degrading… not becoming more advanced… cousins and extended family members have no more risk of genetically being inbreeding… the Hutterites have genetic diversity galore in their heritage…. A complete red herring if there ever was one.

And they can and do… leave their colony… free to choose their own destiny.

Your gay and lesbian transsexual hobby lobby… is totally worthless…

People are born with the opportunity of choosing their destiny… as God created all humanity with the souls, hearts, and spiritual lives… to live peaceful loving giving forgiving existences…
          or choose to be evil and destructive to this wonderful creation… by those who so decide to destroy this miraculous life and existence.

Not evolution… but creation… is responsible for our humanity…. Respect for our great creator… is the first humble personal decision… to build a better tomorrow!

Blessings and Prayers

Comment

I consider pushing sex education including explicit sex scenes and homosexual education on children child abuse. They are still minors and far as I know in this province parents must be responsible for their children’s health as well as their mental health. If consent is not given, I believe children and parents could sue the education system for abuse and the continuous propaganda as harassment. Parents should launch a law suit against offending teachers, principals, superintendents, governments. Some one has to stand up for these kids. They go to school to learn reading, math, science, extra-curricular activities and this continuous abuse must stop. If anyone stands up for the kids, they are ostracized. Ask the kids if they want this BS crap imposed on them, I venture to guess they’ll say, “shove it on your own kids, I’m here to learn and get a real education.”
            Last edited by sumdumguy; Jun 24, 2023, 18:09.

Comment

When did anatomy, birth control and std prevention become sponsored drag camps?
              How did teaching tolerance become about confusing vulnerable children?
              There is age appropriate levels.
              Have we forgotten basic child cognitive skill development??
              Thank God when my daughter at 10 thought she was a defined gender of some kind, I just listened as she grew out of it. And no one validated her beliefs by tutoring. And I wonder where she got all that worry and anxiety from?????
              Isn't tolerance about accepting anyone who is different than yourself?
              This is teaching division and polarity.
              People with a little power getting a superiority complex is rampant.
              I have been pushed and pulled by well meaning govt employees responsible for children for years. They do not know what's best.
              And I do hope that everyone privately agrees that hormone therapy on a minor is child abuse. If not then this site has moved past entertainment.
              Bullying people about much larger issues like alcoholic parents and chaotic homes didn't get enough likes I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                The Hutterites are smart enough to keep their kids away from perverts and people like you.
                Really, there was case not long ago of a child molester at a Hutterian colony, an elder. So I guess they are not that smart. Lifestyle or beliefs do not protect children from abusers. In a closed society like theirs a lot of things are hushed up. Being religious does not always translate to having good morals.
                Last edited by agstar77; Jun 24, 2023, 20:26.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6897.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	775245 video on FB today of that bunch of sick creatures all chanting them words over and over on their march

Comment

I see the usual bigots and LGBQT haters are out again this beautiful Sunday morning!

Crop did you vote for Mad Max or Branden Leslie in Portage Lisgar?

Here is a message from Melissa Lantsmann Deputy Leader of the CPC celebrating Pride Month.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-06-04 at 05-53-44 Melissa Lantsman on Twitter.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	775247

Comment

Almost 70 thousand views
                      85 retweets
                      613 likes
                      Looks like the fruit loops have some major support, that’s sarcasm in a big way.

Comment

And there you go with another bigoted statement. Some of you guys just can't help yourselves from stepping in the dog crap again and again.

Don't rely on Melissa Lantsman's Conservative Party twitter feed for a measure of support for Pride month.

Because the support that matters for Melissa Lantsmann comes right from the supreme leader himself Pierre P. and other LGBQT members of the caucus.

Wake up because the CPC leadership supports the rights of LGBQT people.

And if they ever stop supporting the rights of LGBQT people they will join Maxime Bernier and the PPC in single digit support.

I can't wait to see how Polly manages the the rising transphobia and LGBQT hate in his ranks while keeping the party intact. Dead silence seems not to be working.

Get your popcorn ready its going to be a cage match with everyone in the CPC coming out a loser! LOL
                        Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 25, 2023, 10:04.

Comment

far better to loose than to march on down the road to hell , at this stage what can cons do even if they win ? canada has been destroyed , how can they even start to fix the problems ?

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                            Almost 70 thousand views
                            85 retweets
                            613 likes
                            Looks like the fruit loops have some major support, that’s sarcasm in a big way.
                            What’s wrong with fruit loops? It’s way nicer than inbred banjo pickers!

Comment

Really, there was case not long ago of a child molester at a Hutterian colony, an elder. So I guess they are not that smart. Lifestyle or beliefs do not protect children from abusers. In a closed society like theirs a lot of things are hushed up. Being religious does not always translate to having good morals.
                              This really shouldn't be such a complicated or controversial topic. We all could just say I condemn all abuse of all children by all people regardless of political affiliation.
                              There was really no need to jump through hoops to try to justify abuse by comparing it to other abuses.

Comment

I agree that every grass roots conservative push brings out discussions of evolution, creation, abortion and the definition of family. Essentially killing the movement every time.

The word rights is perhaps over used.
                                Who gets to determine what they are?
                                Instead of turning to the Charter, we determine for our own selves what they mean, looking for any reason to start a ruckus to cover up our negative feelings of self.
                                Every citizen has the right to be transgender or Christian or Indian. And to the same rights of expression and association. Our Charter should include the word pursue but it doesn't.
                                Is the current trend the same as desegregation? I cannot change the color of my skin back and forth during puberty.
                                Teaching tolerance and exposure to diversity is a good thing. It takes generations for societal norms to change.

The size of the marginalized groups is getting smaller in proportion to the ruckus they are creating over rights that they already have. I do not parade my ethnicity or social status in the ghetto after dark. I would change nothing but my health.
                                The message is getting lost in the inevitable fighting. The right to sexual orientation for adults exists. As does the right of a child to desire becoming a fireman or an astronaut. The right of parents to push back against well meaning but wrong headed messages to children does as well.
                                Perhaps most genders believe the same thing. Maybe the discussion has been commandeered by insecure individuals as in all other change movements. And every time, the systems of government exacerbate the situation by trying to look righteous to all.
                                Maybe recognition of rights comes through earning them. Parents need to teach some things not rely on others.
                                Self interest groups can earn through judicious choices.
                                I have not read any of MLKs work.
                                It takes generations to change.
                                I wonder how he would navigate this discussion.

What is disconcerting in the longer view, and partially related. The movement to eliminate separate school boards.
                                Church congregations vote in or out pastors thereby choosing the message they hear. Having all schools give the choice of message to the government, is a relinquishment of aforementioned rights and responsibilities.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...