• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wokeness

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
    interesting now Muslins are coming out in large numbers to protest the gender ideology madness ,lots of banners saying , save our kids , are they now also bigots , white supremacists , racists ,far right and a few other names that get thrown around ??
    Little brains popping all over when a Muslim mayor, premier or PM puts their foot down. Wonder if they can see it coming?

Comment

The original post by Land was quite good. The 13 pages since however, proves the point of the original.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
        DINKS dual income no kids. Their retirement maintained by those of us with kids.
        My brother in law and his wife are known as DINKS. Their accountant told them a few years back that they are the people that get totally screwed the most in the system. Taxed the same as everyone else, and yet no kids to put thru the education system or burden the health care system. So since they helped look after my kids while they were growing up, then i guess my kids can help look after them when they are old and alone.
        Another brain dead comment once again by biglentil as usual.
        Last edited by twocentsworth; Jun 19, 2023, 05:58.

Comment

So who paid for your brother in law’s education?

Comment

Originally posted by twocentsworth View Post
            My brother in law and his wife are known as DINKS. Their accountant told them a few years back that they are the people that get totally screwed the most in the system. Taxed the same as everyone else, and yet no kids to put thru the education system or burden the health care system. So since they helped look after my kids while they were growing up, then i guess my kids can help look after them when they are old and alone.
            Another brain dead comment once again by biglentil as usual.
            Who is going to feed and wipe their ass when they are in a care home? Society falls apart if there is no next generation. Years ago I heard a stat that the cost to the parents to raise one child to 18yrs old is 1 million. Only a left winger like yourself would have children that are a burden on the system. The rest of us raise our children with the skills and mindset to be productive members of society. You win the brain dead award.
            Last edited by biglentil; Jun 19, 2023, 07:41.

Comment

Canadas growth is coming exclusively from the immigration of working age folks. Some come with children but of those who come without mirror the birthrate of Canadians. It is flawed to think there is no demographic bomb to go off in 25 years but I guess it doesn’t matter to present decision makers as they’ll be long gone. Consider ourselves lucky out west for a relatively young higher birthrate population. Sadly we will increasingly be propping up an aged out elderly east. With the third largest reserve of oil you’d think making use of that plus every other resource to cushion our inevitable collapse of the workforce and population but no let’s throw it to the dogs.

Comment

Only a left winger like yourself would have children that are a burden on the system. The rest of us raise our children with the skills and mindset to be productive members of society. You win the brain dead award.[/QUOTE]

You are a sad sad individual to judge someone who they are, when you have no idea who they are or what they do. Again another brain dead statement from a very troubled, self centered person.

Comment

Originally posted by twocentsworth View Post
                  Only a left winger like yourself would have children that are a burden on the system. The rest of us raise our children with the skills and mindset to be productive members of society. You win the brain dead award.
                  You are a sad sad individual to judge someone who they are, when you have no idea who they are or what they do. Again another brain dead statement from a very troubled, self centered person.[/QUOTE]

You are the one making the claim children are a burden on the system. Talk about self centered, maybe its you who is a burden. There is no system without kids, but thats what the leftwing zeolots in the name of climate change want. Isn't it? Thats why you cheer on abortion, homosexuality, transgenderism and despise masculinity and the traditional family unit. The woke brainwashed, a truly pathetic specimen.
                  Last edited by biglentil; Jun 19, 2023, 10:59.

Comment

Evolution and Climate Change… are obvious rebellious beliefs to deny “Creator God and his orderly Universe “ is reality… the scientific community now agrees that the Universe has a beginning!

To make a human baby… evolution says all that is required is some dirt, Hydrogen, electricity, millions of years…. Presto… a human child is born???

Consciousness … the human “ soul “ that is a miracle part of every human being… is obviously not a result of Evolution…

I know that this is “stating the obvious “ perhaps a reminder is appropriate!

If there is no respect for the “Great Creator of the Universe “

Why would any human respect : either other humans, or the earth and all the miracles of life it itself and the Universe contains!?

Cheers

Comment

The left is eating it's own.

Another Muslim-led protest against LGBTQ+ ideology in Calgary, Canada has left ***** activists stunned & unsure how to respond. One ***** group told its members to not counter protest over fears it would be seen as Islamophobic

Comment

Religious zealots are the most intolerant of anyone not following their beliefs.

Comment

The glaring trend is as standard of living improves birth rates plummet. What Canada is doing, and does not matter who is in power, to combat population collapse is to have a robust immigration policy. I am all for immigration but it pains me to think how the majority of immigrants end up in the lower 49th or lower mainland. Honestly though would the majority of immigrants want to settle outside of those prime locations? It is just that it doesn’t fit the needs of the country and overburdens housing and infrastructure in those locales. We need more folks out west not Toronto or Vancouver.

Next concern I alluded to in my previous post was that birth rates among immigrants is no higher in fact less in some cases than Canadians. Sure you see examples of the opposite but the numbers say otherwise. What happens in 25 years when the millennial generation starts retiring? GenX the smallest generation isn’t a concern but GenZ will be saddled supporting not only the Canadian born Millennials but also the millions of immigrants. I fear my kids are in for a real ride.

Comment

Where do you suggest they live in the west? All the small communities are dieing because of BTO 's. They will go where the jobs are.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                              Where do you suggest they live in the west? All the small communities are dieing because of BTO 's. They will go where the jobs are.
                              Get the f out of butt f wherever you live and see the rest of western Canada. It isn’t all about Ag or oil and even those industries need workers. My little city boasts a Mosque with a vibrant Muslim population as well as 3000+ Phillipinos and other immigrants from all over the world. We are as rural and redneck as a city can get but faces around town increasingly aren’t white. They add to this community and they fit in quite well. Many have started up their own businesses. If it wasn’t for the Philippine community the Catholic Church probably would have folded. So don’t tell me they have to settle in the lower 49. That’s a cop out.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                                Get the f out of butt f wherever you live and see the rest of western Canada. It isn’t all about Ag or oil and even those industries need workers. My little city boasts a Mosque with a vibrant Muslim population as well as 3000+ Phillipinos and other immigrants from all over the world. We are as rural and redneck as a city can get but faces around town increasingly aren’t white. They add to this community and they fit in quite well. Many have started up their own businesses. If it wasn’t for the Philippine community the Catholic Church probably would have folded. So don’t tell me they have to settle in the lower 49. That’s a cop out.
                                There is a huge Phillipino community here as well
                                Also a large amount of Serbians that have moved here. Have some neighbours moved into acreage next door . They have sponsored a dozen other families to come here . All working and contributing to this community.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...