• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wokeness

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
    So you see all people that identify as LGBQT as beyond reproach?
    Would those priests that molested the alter boys been gay?
    Not at all. The majority of abusers are heterosexuals. They should be convicted of their crimes whether they are gay, trans or heterosexual.

But the Church ignored and protected the abusers for decades.

But we know the right wing bigots especially in the US are fanning the flames of hate against the LGBQT community.

Crypto Polly and Melissa Lantsmann will need to spend a lot of time educating the so con dinosaurs.

Since Crypto chose the first openly lesbian woman married to another woman to act as deputy leader of the CPC, that should send a strong message that bigoted LGBQT bashing is not acceptable in the CPC.

Comment

i dont know what you keep talking about , i have never in all my life met anybody that suported what the catholic church done , people were even more discusted when the RC church went around colecting money from members to compensate people that were abused

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
        i dont know what you keep talking about , i have never in all my life met anybody that suported what the catholic church done , people were even more discusted when the RC church went around colecting money from members to compensate people that were abused
        Just pointing out the dismal record of many churches that ignored many of their own child sexual abuse cases but then are happy to fan the flames of hate against the LGBQT community by accusing the LGBQT community of grooming, exploiting and abusing children.

Everyone is opposed to sexual abuse.

But why focus only on the LGBQT community when the much bigger problem is in the heterosexual communities? I think we know why.

Comment

clearly you dont know the diference between what is right and what is not ,try to whitewash it any way you like

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
            Not at all. The majority of abusers are heterosexuals. They should be convicted of their crimes whether they are gay, trans or heterosexual.
            Is the term heterosexual now open to definition, like everything else in the woke world?
            Because wikipedia and many other sources disagree with your broad sweeping generalization about the abusers being heterosexual.

Of the abused, 81% were male, and 19% were female, 22% were younger than age 11, 51% were between the ages of 11 and 14, and 27%

Last I checked, all of the catholic priests were male, and 81% of their victims were male. Sounds like you would approve of this, since clearly the perpetrators were clearly not heterosexual.

Why would you even attempt to defend any of this?

Comment

The catholic church and the liberal party of canada are pretty much the same ,they both do whatever it takes to hide their crimes

Comment

Man living out in the hills in Sask looks better all the time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cl.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	774962

Comment

Yes Jazz you might as well move to the Ozarks where your location will suit your world view.

Comment

if that was your son would you be jumping up and down with joy over what happened CC ? pure needless waste of a young life

Comment

In 20 yrs, we will all be gay.

Name:	gy.jpg
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	774965

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        In 20 yrs, we will all be gay.

[ATTACH]12456[/ATTACH]
                        At this rate, there will be a full-blown pandemic of testicular injuries in ladies sports. I hope we come up with a safe and effective vaccine to prevent that by then. Otherwise we will have to lock down the entire society to keep from overwhelming hospitals with testicular injuries from ladies sports.

Comment

jazz, our hills aren’t ready for you, better keep you on the Regina flats.

Comment

Chucky this is your party, own it.

Name:	Screenshot_20230425_204504_Twitter.jpg
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	774974 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230425_204552_Twitter.jpg
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	774975

Comment

Murder of a youth by deviants

Comment

Disgusting deviants have kids so confused, so sad!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...