• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EA Ruling

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fjlip
    replied
    "And nobody claimed the vaccines would be a 100% cure or prevent 100% of infections at any time in the pandemic."

They sure as PHUCK did. It's been posted many times, you just can't see what is shown you. Cognitive denial. Enjoy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	001 (2).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	774603

Click image for larger version

Name:	% ****ed.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	774604

Leave a comment:

• cropgrower
    replied
    They started out saying jabs were 95% efective , pure lie that was , and i still cant get my head around why them that took it hated them that did not so much , i think the name calling all the way from the top down put folk even more off takeing it , certainly was the case with me , its only a pure fool would think calling sombody nasty names would get them to do what you want

Leave a comment:

• chuckChuck
    replied
    Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
    Actually as it turns out, you are correct Paul Rouleau’s father was an Ottawa doctor Roger Rouleau, not judge Paul C. Rouleau. It took time to find out the correct information. Why would I care? Very simple, I didn’t agree with Justice Paul Rouleau’s finding. Even he said someone else could hear the same testimony and come to a different conclusion. There was fault on all sides when it comes to the Freedom Convoy. It will leave a bad taste in peoples mouths for years to come regardless which side of the debate you were on.
    Fine we agree to disagree on whether the short lived EA was appropriate and needed.

But convoy blockaders and antivaxer, anti mandate protesters don't get to make health care policy during a pandemic. They are neither qualified nor accountable to anyone but themselves.

Leave a comment:

• chuckChuck
    replied
    Chuck2 I found this article in The Guardian quite interesting:”I’m a Covid Researcher-and I have long Covid. That is why I have to be part of the fight against it.”

Each person depending on your outlook will get something different from the article, here is what I found interesting. From the article:”Then, in June 2022, I woke up and had difficulty walking. I had been vaccinated three times, and I had never tested positive before, even after exposure to SARS-CoV-2. But 36 hours later, the lateral flow test confirmed that this virus I had been working on for two years had finally caught up with me. I spent six awful days with terrible pain in my whole body, and I had difficulty walking from one room to the next. Many of my symptoms dragged out for a long time. I lost taste for 3 weeks and smell for six. I was tired for many weeks afterward. But even now, more than seven months later, the pain in my legs has never gone away. It feels as if I have the legs of an elderly person.”

Take aways. First, three vaccinations didn’t prevent infection. The latest government line is that even though the Covid vaccine doesn’t prevent infection, it does greatly reduce the severity of the infection. Unfortunately it doesn’t appear to have done this either for this researcher. One point I will make, is as a researcher she doesn’t consider the possibility that maybe the vaccine has caused these long term issues. There is no doubt I wouldn’t wish this level of pain on anyone. The fact remains the so called vaccine is not in any way a cure for Covid nor does it prevent infection from Omicron. Each persons own immune system seems to be the greatest determining factor on the effects of a Covid infection.

How is it that posts on totally unrelated topics end up discussing Covid? Obviously I am as guilty as anyone. I just happened on this article and I thought it related to an extent to Chuck2’s post. The unfortunate reality for someone like Chuck2, he can’t understand or empathize with those of us who were denied freedoms during the pandemic because we didn’t get the shot. The government politicized the pandemic and did their best to force compliance. I have yet to regret my decision.
    Hamloc, You can't draw those conclusions from one case or even several hundred cases.

You need to look at as large of sample size as possible to draw conclusions on the effectiveness and risk of covid vaccines.

And also because the virus mutated many times you need to take into account the impact of vaccines over the entire pandemic from the first waves where vaccines did not exist to the current waves.

And nobody claimed the vaccines would be a 100% cure or prevent 100% of infections at any time in the pandemic.

And certain political parties and individuals also were responsible for politicizing what was a health care crisis.

And it was governments at all levels not just the federal government that enforced covid measures. So why are you only focusing on a single government or the federal government?

And even those who received the vaccine were denied some freedoms during the various stages of the pandemic. So its wrong to suggest that those who accepted the covid measures were not impacted.

Leave a comment:

• Hamloc
    replied
    Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    More disinformation. All false but why would you care?
    Actually as it turns out, you are correct Paul Rouleau’s father was an Ottawa doctor Roger Rouleau, not judge Paul C. Rouleau. It took time to find out the correct information. Why would I care? Very simple, I didn’t agree with Justice Paul Rouleau’s finding. Even he said someone else could hear the same testimony and come to a different conclusion. There was fault on all sides when it comes to the Freedom Convoy. It will leave a bad taste in peoples mouths for years to come regardless which side of the debate you were on.

Leave a comment:

• Hamloc
    replied
    Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    So much is an outright lie in what little lentil writes.

The LGBQT... are free to identify without prejudice? How the hell would you know how free this community is? Have you not read what Melissa Lantsman said in her opinion piece? Prejudice and discrimination against LGBQT ...is a reality they live with every day.

Experimental gene therapy? Zero scientific evidence? Wrong again! The clinical and real world evidence shows very little risk and that the unvaccinated over age 50 were many more times to get severe illness, require hospitalization and die from covid.

Purebloods? What the hell does that mean? You never had a vaccine in your life or taken a medicine before? You probably don't realize there are many medicines and treatments that use genetic manipulation.

During a global pandemic there were lots of restrictions to reduce the impact of covid to save lives, reduce the impact on health care and to reduce the spread of deadly and potentially serious disease. The majority of covid measures were put on by Conservative premiers which you voted for and now have been largely removed.

The vast majority of Canadians received covid vaccines and accepted that in a pandemic that some sacrifices were more important than their temporary loss of individual freedoms.

Your lies and misinformation will never go unchallenged.

Chuck2 I found this article in The Guardian quite interesting:”I’m a Covid Researcher-and I have long Covid. That is why I have to be part of the fight against it.”

Each person depending on your outlook will get something different from the article, here is what I found interesting. From the article:”Then, in June 2022, I woke up and had difficulty walking. I had been vaccinated three times, and I had never tested positive before, even after exposure to SARS-CoV-2. But 36 hours later, the lateral flow test confirmed that this virus I had been working on for two years had finally caught up with me. I spent six awful days with terrible pain in my whole body, and I had difficulty walking from one room to the next. Many of my symptoms dragged out for a long time. I lost taste for 3 weeks and smell for six. I was tired for many weeks afterward. But even now, more than seven months later, the pain in my legs has never gone away. It feels as if I have the legs of an elderly person.”

Take aways. First, three vaccinations didn’t prevent infection. The latest government line is that even though the Covid vaccine doesn’t prevent infection, it does greatly reduce the severity of the infection. Unfortunately it doesn’t appear to have done this either for this researcher. One point I will make, is as a researcher she doesn’t consider the possibility that maybe the vaccine has caused these long term issues. There is no doubt I wouldn’t wish this level of pain on anyone. The fact remains the so called vaccine is not in any way a cure for Covid nor does it prevent infection from Omicron. Each persons own immune system seems to be the greatest determining factor on the effects of a Covid infection.

How is it that posts on totally unrelated topics end up discussing Covid? Obviously I am as guilty as anyone. I just happened on this article and I thought it related to an extent to Chuck2’s post. The unfortunate reality for someone like Chuck2, he can’t understand or empathize with those of us who were denied freedoms during the pandemic because we didn’t get the shot. The government politicized the pandemic and did their best to force compliance. I have yet to regret my decision.

Leave a comment:

• agstar77
    replied
    Pierre Elliott Trudeau’s sister Suzette was married to Pierre Rouleau. Is Pierre Rouleau the uncle of Judge Paul Rouleau who headed to EA inquiry? Still working on that. Paul Rouleau’s father was also named Paul and was a lawyer and a judge. The present day judge Paul Rouleau had a brother named Pierre who was obviously way to young to be married to Suzette. Interesting coincidence or are they related?
    More disinformation. All false but why would you care?

Leave a comment:

• chuckChuck
    replied
    Originally posted by biglentil View Post
    The LGBTQIA2S+ are free to idendify as they wish without prejudice. Yet many in that same woke group like twitty feel that the prejudice was justified against those that did not wish to be injected with an experimental gene therapy. Talk about a double standard.

Let me remind you, us purebloods were locked out of rinks, liquor stores, restaurants, unable to fly or board a train, subjected to hate speech from our own pm. Many fired from their jobs without the right to collect EI which they payed into. All decisions based on ZERO scientific evidence. Sorry I will be not be granting amnesty to those that perpetrated it and or chèered it on. Do you find that annoying Twitty?
    So much is an outright lie in what little lentil writes.

The LGBQT... are free to identify without prejudice? How the hell would you know how free this community is? Have you not read what Melissa Lantsman said in her opinion piece? Prejudice and discrimination against LGBQT ...is a reality they live with every day.

Experimental gene therapy? Zero scientific evidence? Wrong again! The clinical and real world evidence shows very little risk and that the unvaccinated over age 50 were many more times to get severe illness, require hospitalization and die from covid.

Purebloods? What the hell does that mean? You never had a vaccine in your life or taken a medicine before? You probably don't realize there are many medicines and treatments that use genetic manipulation.

During a global pandemic there were lots of restrictions to reduce the impact of covid to save lives, reduce the impact on health care and to reduce the spread of deadly and potentially serious disease. The majority of covid measures were put on by Conservative premiers which you voted for and now have been largely removed.

The vast majority of Canadians received covid vaccines and accepted that in a pandemic that some sacrifices were more important than their temporary loss of individual freedoms.

Your lies and misinformation will never go unchallenged.

Leave a comment:

• sumdumguy
    replied
    Now you can understand how the witch hunts and ladies burned at the stake. Man hasn’t changed.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Seems strange when you read it in print ???
    But yes those things really did happen in a democratic ?? Country

Leave a comment:

• biglentil
    replied
    The LGBTQIA2S+ are free to idendify as they wish without prejudice. Yet many in that same woke group like twitty feel that the prejudice was justified against those that did not wish to be injected with an experimental gene therapy. Talk about a double standard.

Let me remind you, us purebloods were locked out of rinks, liquor stores, restaurants, unable to fly or board a train, subjected to hate speech from our own pm. Many fired from their jobs without the right to collect EI which they payed into. All decisions based on ZERO scientific evidence. Sorry I will be not be granting amnesty to those that perpetrated it and or chèered it on. Do you find that annoying Twitty?
    Last edited by biglentil; Feb 20, 2023, 13:37.

Leave a comment:

• tweety
    replied
    Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    As usual A5 you get a lot of things confused.

Never said that the LGBQT community or anyone would condone any voyeurism or exhibitionism in a public change room. But your lying and distortion is nothing new.

What I pointed out was that many of the so cons at the first mention of this story about a transgender person in a change room were spewing homophobic and bigoted garbage at the LGBQT community essentially assuming that a transgender person in a change room must be a pedophile.

Since none of us were there, nor were there any charges laid and a city councilor clearly said that the city received reports that indicated that the reports on social media were not accurate, then what is the story here?

Part of the story is homophobia and bigotry is alive and well. And that the Conservative party of Canada has a lot of work ahead of itself in trying to catch up on LGBQT issues.

If you are still confused and don't understand, then just ask openly gay Melissa Lantsman Deputy CPC Leader says or read her opinion which I posted in another thread.
    Thank you for clearing up your position Chuck.

It is always a difficult conversation when a LGBTQIA2S+ person is involved because they start out and are assumed a sexual scourge and deviant to society in the first place. See queens reading to children....

Now if only we could do something about this ridiculous tag, LGBTQIA2S+. Even I have to look it up every time.

There is a lot of confusion and false claims of Paul S Rouleau. But, like vaccines, COVID, GMO's, there are plenty of alternative facts to stoke the fire. What is puzzling - why do many members of Agriville fall for them so quickly and not do a shred of background? Even supporters of the convoy have taken the time to debunk the claims like Andy Lee! Glen McGregor also did an in depth look at these outrageous lineage claims.

Did anyone ever think that EVERYONE would be happy with a ruling? Or with the judge picked? Were you just as outraged when the judge found Glyphosate to cause cancer when there isn't a shred of evidence to support it?

Was there even a discussion about it?

Also why isn't there outrage about the completely inept conservative Ontario Government? The police? Every level! Instead its against the judges decision and the judge. so Canadian.
    Last edited by tweety; Feb 20, 2023, 11:14.

Leave a comment:

• rumrocks
    replied
    I believe Justice Paul Rouleau who had strong liberal ties resides in Ottawa, assuming he values his life and career, do you think he had any other choice in this matter.
    I've pretty much done away with this liberal group by avoiding television news, it was like watching preschoolers play with open jack knives and razor blades, the learning curve for the liberals was and probably still is considerably flatter than the preschoolers.
    I feel someday Justice Rouleau will have regrets about this decision.

Leave a comment:

• sumdumguy
    replied
    Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
    [ATTACH]12025[/ATTACH]
    Definitely non-partial, but what do you expect from dictatorial, totalitory Eastern Block?
    Last edited by sumdumguy; Feb 19, 2023, 13:41.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by fjlip View Post
    One conversation with Feds would have ended it all in a few days....All on the Turd.

Appoint a OLD lieberal and expect justice, impartiality?
    can't imagine how anyone with even half a brain could think this was a fair and honest probe into the use ???????
    putins generals agree with him also
    if russia had an inquiry into whether or not they committed war crimes , but used their own people to judge it , WTF do you think verdict would be
    Really need to give your heads a shake ?????
    Last edited by Guest; Feb 19, 2023, 12:17.

Leave a comment:

• Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...