• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada Is Broken

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
    Wow. I remember in the 90s the old country vet gave me some Rompun for darting a wild cow cause I can't rope.
    The lecture he gave me I'll never forget. He said dosage species specific and one drop potentially deadly to human.
    Can't imagine mixing with Fentanyl.
    Is the propensity for self destruction so ingrained we will always have an addiction/death issue?
    Micotil about the same. Great footrot antibiotic for the dart gun but I’m so clumsy I’ll use something else if I can.

Comment

Wow, so Justin goes to a town hall full of forced listeners and tell them he wants to distribute cocaine and heroin across the country now and tells the drooling morons in the room he is investing in canada.

Then the feds secretly greenlight a facility in BC to start mass producing it without telling the BC govt.

Guess going for the rest of the druggie vote for next election. Wonder if any of them can even walk to the polling booth anymore. No problem, Liberal canvassers will come pick up your ballot for you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cca.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	774665

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...