• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He just HAS to be a troll

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
    Yes, long ago I discovered chicken legs is actually the pinnacle of compliments.

An ex actually told me skinny ankles were something to look for in a woman. Ankles being the foundation that holds us all, skinny ankles mean the person cannot get fat later in life because her ankles won’t hold her! So at least I know I’m safe from that fate and can stuff my face in peace.
    He was not a nice person. Thought a little extra on the frame was a badge of endearment for having kids and putting up with us men. Wife gave me crap for putting on a 4h judging clinic at the births of our children.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
      He was not a nice person. Thought a little extra on the frame was a badge of endearment for having kids and putting up with us men. Wife gave me crap for putting on a 4h judging clinic at the births of our children.
      He was quite nice. I have no plans on having children so I don’t want that extra padding! There’d be no excuse to explain it besides porkery🤐

Comment

Better to have fat ankles rather than fat head.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
          Better to have fat ankles rather than fat head.
          Are you saying I’m a fat head? 🤔

Comment

No, I apologize if it came out that way. I forgot to end with my joking head, just an opportunity arose to inject some obtuse humour. 😂 Didn’t mean to offend.

Comment

Being a narcissistic asshole is a disorder 🤓
              Unfortunately it’s normal characteristics of the Liberal / NDP government

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                Have you ever considered CC is just an asshole?
                Occam's Razor. This simple explanation is most likely the correct explanation.

Similar to people who invent great complicated conspiracy theories to explain the idiotic things governments do, whereas, in most cases, gross incompetence is the simpler explanation.

Comment

He was quite nice. I have no plans on having children so I don’t want that extra padding! There’d be no excuse to explain it besides porkery🤐

I am sure you are lovely the way you are

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                    Personal attacks , its you CC that does 95 % of the name calling on here
                    By far the worst one on Agriville the past 10 years , in fact not even close .
                    DML would be proud….. but ohhhhh wait , it’s gone

Comment

Being a narcissistic asshole is a disorder 🤓

100% accurate

Comment

Jeez I was thinking the same thing about some of the posters on Agrisilly too! LOL

Who really cares what the fringe far right flat earthers and chronically angry conservative complainers think anyway?

Many of them think Canada is a shithole because not everyone agrees with them.

So that kind explains their very negative perspective on the world and other points of view.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                          No, I apologize if it came out that way. I forgot to end with my joking head, just an opportunity arose to inject some obtuse humour. 😂 Didn’t mean to offend.
                          No offence. I just would’ve had to investigate if you were my brother or not. I think he’s the last one to call me that! 😂

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...