• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ukraine situation?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    There is nothing left of Ukraine to save.

pop 37M before the war.

10M fled to Europe
    2M moved to Russia proper
    Millions more cleaved off into new russian territory in Donbass region.

Whats left in eastern Ukraine, maybe 15M.

It already over. If ukraine loses the Bahkmut area, its clear sailing to Kyiv.

Should have negotiated clown Zelensky.

Jazz here's some numbers you can provide to Putin through your direct line to him.

There are currently 700k uniformed Ukrainians along with 2 million other Ukrainians waiting and wanting to fight for Ukraine.

Russia is losing 600-800 soldiers a day, while 500k have fled Russia not wanting to engage in Putin's invasion and becoming part of the Ukrainian meat grinder.

Ukrainian will not to concede any of it's territory prior to Putin's invasion, and are not wavering in sprit.

Jazz, do you understand the human spirit at all, Ukrainians have a purpose, Russians don't. Go back and look at history how things worked out for dictators like Putin.

Putin was banking on the the WEST losing interest in his invasion but along with his miscalculation that it would only take his army three days to take over Ukraine is another big F uck up. Not to mention Putin's army doesn't want to fight.

The West is committed because they know Putin isn't going to stop at Ukraine's Western border. Putin wants restore all land that once the former USSR "claimed" to be theirs. He has stated this numerous times even before becoming president of Russia.

Keep cheerleading Putin Jazz, your still bitter Trump lost and have a big hate on for the West ever since. I really don't understand why your still living in North America.

Comment

Some here need to be in Ukraine fighting for ZL, send you kids too, if it's such an important world annihilating cause.

Poke the CRAZY PUT.

Comment

forage, how many covid shots did you get. Somethings not working upstairs.

Did you get those stats from CNN because they are pure fiction, just like our news.

Comment

forage, how many covid shots did you get. Somethings not working upstairs.

Did you get those stats from CNN because they are pure fiction, just like our news.
          No I got the stats from Sara Connor @ LibertyBell and Verna Van Horne's twitter account like you do.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
            Some here need to be in Ukraine fighting for ZL, send you kids too, if it's such an important world annihilating cause.

Poke the CRAZY PUT.
            I thought you said you studied history back in 1971. I guess you were sleeping during this session of class.

"In 1954, Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev gave Ukraine a gift: Crimea"

So who does it belong to?
            Last edited by foragefarmer; Feb 5, 2023, 11:59.

Comment

Its all going to end the way I said it will, just like covid, just like climate change, all of the virtue signaling cult propaganda ends the same way, with reality coming through.

Comment

Its all going to end the way I said it will, just like covid, just like climate change, all of the virtue signaling cult propaganda ends the same way, with reality coming through.
                I with Putin dead and the Russian army in tatters. China will want nothing to do with a loser.

Comment

"In 1954, Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev gave Ukraine a gift: Crimea"

Nikita and Brezhnev apparently both had Ukrainian blood.

So who does it belong to?

The Ottoman Turks had it the longest, 650 years,

Under Russian rule 134 years, Ukraine 60 years.

Many tribes have been killing each other over it for centuries. What a BLOODY place!

Comment

Guess alot on here in favour of china crushing taiwan?

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
                      Chicoms must have privilege as that is China's original territory?

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
                        I thought we just put up the bomb the Rusky lights, now its bomb China season already? And all it took was some barroons.
                        Last edited by biglentil; Feb 5, 2023, 19:10.

Comment

In the shadow of the baroon USA inked a deal will the Philippines to put 4 military bases on their territory. Another new base on Guam to boot.

Comment

My grandfather and two brothers went to great war.

One fell in belgium one fell at somme grandfather came home.

Hope theres no more wars after this grandfather said.

Father had a POW holiday in germany for a few years hope theres no more wars after this one.

Fast foward the worlds still at it

Comment

They that never learn from history are DOOMED to repeat it...as we see nothing has changed in 1000 years. Old wounds, young men DYING whenever borders are changing, envy of the neighbor's land, greed, revenge for past wars... no answer, no solution.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...