• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Climate Clown Planet

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	brs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	775558

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      I think you have your answer. No sign of Chuck this weekend.
      A very busy harvest weekend. You're not harvesting?

So you complain about me when I am gone and then complain when I post too?

What's wrong with our resident "libertarian" flat earther who for some reason thinks he should decide when and what others should post? That's not very libertarian if you didn't know. I thought libertarians believed in freedom of speech?

It must be time for another of your wacky unscientific claims? LOL
      Last edited by chuckChuck; Sep 4, 2023, 08:30.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        A very busy harvest weekend. You're not harvesting?
        Thanks for asking.
        Haven't really started yet.
        Did a small patch of wheat a week ago to make room for a service rig. I'd guess 50% moisture. Could have almost silaged it. Volatile stuff, glad it's only a couple hundred bushels. That is my closest crop to being ready.
        Supposed to do some custom combining on barley for a neighbor, we tried a pass yesterday upwards of 17%, so that is on hold for now.

The vagaries of farming in the coldest wettest place on the prairies.

How is harvest going? When I drove through your area this summer, crops looked quite respectable compared to anything south of there.

Comment

"The vagaries of farming in the coldest wettest place on the prairies."

So that explains why you want a hotter and drier climate!

Advantage for you but a disadvantage for the southern prairies and the rest of the great plains south of the 49th?

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
            How do the prices these mega offshore wind farms are asking for compare to what you get for your power you sell to Sask Power?

Do you get more or less Chuck?

If we were able to access power from these mega sized state of the art offshore wind farms how much would that reduce our electric bill?

According to NYSERDA, the so-called strike price for Empire Wind 1 would rise from $118.38 per megawatt hour (MWh) to $159.64/MWh and for Empire Wind 2 from $107.50/MWh to $177.84/MWh. Beacon Wind would see the strike price rise from 118.00/MWh to 190.82/MWh."
            Chuck, you must have missed my question about state of the art offshore wind?

Just move the decimal point to get price per kwh.

Comment

We need chuck on the forum to explain the newest science to us knuckle draggers.

Click image for larger version

Name:	mcm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	775559

Comment

Advantage for you but a disadvantage for the southern prairies and the rest of the great plains south of the 49th?
                Canadian farmland should become priceless if this is true. Except we will be the 51st state when it does happen.

Win win

Comment

It's not like Canada has any high latitude or high altitude land that is currently too cold to grow crops.

Comment

Two or three crops per year , our kids will be delighted ! burn plenty fuel lads make it happen !

Comment

So where in the great plains are there 2-3 crops per year?

Texas and the southern plains have suffered incredible relentless heat and drought in 2023.
                      Last edited by chuckChuck; Sep 5, 2023, 07:28.

Comment

And THAT has NEVER ever happened before!

Comment

So where in the great plains are there 2-3 crops per year?

Texas and the southern plains have suffered incredible relentless heat and drought in 2023.
                          And the entire western US had a relentless cold and wet winter of 2022 , early 2023 … so what’s you point ?

Comment

Climate is measured in 30 year segments.

And when you look at the last 30 years temperatures have increased especially in northern Canada.

Still waiting for Crap to tell us where there are 2-3 crops per year in the southern plains?

Comment

Climate is measured in 30 year segments.
                              Haha. what. Thats not what your MSM heros and climate marxists were saying all summer long.

Comment

They were saying summer 2023 was 30 years of climate? Huh? LOL

No they were saying the drought, heat and record forest fires were made worse by climate change and to expect more of this in the decades ahead.

Hottest July on record around the northern hemisphere!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...