• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shit s literally hitting the fan

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    I see A5 had no answer for why the renewable electricity industry potential waste management recycling problem is such a big concern, but in every other industry there is no problem?

What a dipshit non answer again. LOL

The flaterathers just can't face the fact that renewables will play an important role in transitioning to a lower carbon emission future so they make up all kinds of lame excuses about how bad the waste issue is going to be, but fail again and again to admit every other industry including the oil and gas industry has a massive waste and cleanup problem. In A5's case right in his own backyard.
    Actually, you are the one who brought up recycling in this thread. No one has said anything about any other industry in this context.
    And I see that your tourette's syndrome is acting up again. Aren't you supposed to be taking medication for that?
    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Dec 24, 2022, 10:14.

Comment

I see A5 had no answer for why the renewable electricity industry potential waste management recycling problem is such a big concern, but in every other industry there is no problem?

What a dipshit non answer again. LOL

The flaterathers just can't face the fact that renewables will play an important role in transitioning to a lower carbon emission future so they make up all kinds of lame excuses about how bad the waste issue is going to be, but fail again and again to admit every other industry including the oil and gas industry has a massive waste and cleanup problem. In A5's case right in his own backyard.
      you spoke about germany in a lot of your "teachings"
      do you see they are transitioning to coal ???

Comment

Some coal in the short term because of the far right wingers Russian friend Putin and his attack on the Ukraine.

And lots more renewables coming including hydrogen from Canada along with alternative supplies of gas.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          Actually, you are the one who brought up recycling in this thread. No one has said anything about any other industry in this context.
          And I see that you're tourette's syndrome is acting up again. Aren't you supposed to be taking medication for that?
          Just more Lame? It looks like you can't defend yourself! LOL

Comment

Some coal in the short term because of the far right wingers Russian friend Putin and his attack on the Ukraine.
            Yes, short-term temporary because of the Ukraine war.
            You are aware that that war started in the year 2022, and German coal generation increased by 40% during the year 2021.
            I know you are a big fan of correlation always implies causation when it comes to climate. But I think that is a bit of a stretch in this case.

Comment

i keep my mouth closed when i dont know what im talking about but clearly CC has not learned that is the smart thing to do

Comment

Germany the delusional put in enough renewable capacity to power half their grid. But some genius forgot to tell froline Merkel and her strudel eating greenies the sun doesn’t shine in Germany nor is there any wind.

So Germany generates 9% of its energy from said renewables and none of that generation factors at all into base load.

The stupidest experiment in human history except maybe covid vaccines and starting a war on Russias doorstep.

Comment

And lots more renewables coming including hydrogen from Canada along with alternative supplies of gas.
                  You keep bringing up this story about exporting hydrogen from Canada to germany, as if it is actually a real project that will actually happen.
                  Do you have any idea how that is going to be done?
                  Is there any existing technology for shipping hydrogen across the ocean?
                  Is there even any potential technology that would make this concept viable?
                  Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Dec 24, 2022, 11:59.

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                    i keep my mouth closed when i dont know what im talking about but clearly CC has not learned that is the smart thing to do
                    It is better to remain silent and let people think you're a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt. When in doubt, Chuck always chooses the latter.

Comment

wise men speak because they have something to say , fools speak because they have to say something !

Comment

Let's for one moment imagine we are the Chancellor of Germany. Staring down the barrel of a gun. Sitting on a pile of effective energy.
                        Hydrogen in the intermediate is a shell game for idiots.

Your propaganda 101 use of tying convenient labels with an easy identifier is lame to anyone with a brain.
                        If I cared to, the usage of far left would be as easy. Especially with all the material you provide. Blocking you would be ignoring your hate rather than staying in front of it. But it's tempting.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...