• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soverignty Acts

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tweety View Post
    And that's why you're not very good at politics.
    So using S45 of the CC is ok if you are banning hijabs and only allowing french speaking people into your province.

Gotcha.

You have no idea what you are talking about because you have no skin in any game except grifting.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      Is there any way to invest in law firms? Particularly constitutional law firms?

They are going to make a killing over the coming federal provincial feuds. And us taxpayers will have the honour of paying for it all.

I'm wondering if it is too late to get my law degree and partake in the largesse personally. Since I already have a degree, looks like I only need 3 more years of schooling. This mess should stretch out far beyond that. Or should I just wait until my boys graduate and send them to law school? That would be closer to 10 years all together, probably still be embroiled in this mess by then.
      I doubt you are eligible for that work.

You have to be well connected and know who to send the payments to.
      Just add it to the bill and don't be in a hurry as the more it costs the bigger the kickbacks.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
        I doubt you are eligible for that work.

You have to be well connected and know who to send the payments to.
        Just add it to the bill and don't be in a hurry as the more it costs the bigger the kickbacks.
        i get the impression chuck doesn't think you're up to the task when he was degrading you

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
          i get the impression chuck doesn't think you're up to the task when he was degrading you
          Before I started debating Chuck, I'm sure I wasn't up to the task.

But I have been learning from the best. Deflect deflect deflect. Never answer a question. And if that doesn't work, call you opponent a flat earther. Then close every arguement with lol.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
            Can you give an example or 2 of Ottawa not listening that doesn't involve oil?
            CWB in the west, nothing east of Manitoba

Allowing railways to dictate removal of rail lines which created an unnecessary trucking industry which has created degradation of provincial infrastructure and nixed future economic opportunities.

Comment

Calgary Chamber of Commerce is very concerned the Sovereignty Act will create uncertainty, which will make it hard to attract investment.

Danielle Smith stated that Ottawa has been ignoring and frustrating Alberta for decades.

Gee I wonder where Harper, Ambrose, Prentice, Kenney etc etc came from when they formed government from 2011-2015 and received 70% of the Alberta vote during that time period.

I guess when you switch political parties as often as Smith does it's easy to be confused who's on your side.

Comment

Can't open it, sum it up in your own words.

Comment

What I gather From the article is it’s all legal and good for Alberta.

Comment

This country is being run by three cities: Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver. Is that fair? Representation by population is not workable. If the US had this crazy style of government, the movie stars in California would rule the entire country.

Comment

The weird thing about canadians and disgusting too, is a lot of them would vote to hurt another part of the country. Call it jealousy or sour g****s or whatever.

I would never vote for a party that had an open policy to hurt a specific group of people. If PP wanted to shut down hydro in Quebec, I sure as hell wouldnt vote for that.

But for some reason, 30% of canadians want to make energy and food harder to come by. They get their little climate rebate cheque while their cost of living goes up 10% per month. Astounding stupidity in this country.

Comment

And meanwhile the oil companies are making windfall profits that are coming out of the pockets of every Canadian and driving up their costs of living and we are not getting a rebate from the oil companies!
                        Last edited by chuckChuck; Dec 2, 2022, 09:08.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                          And meanwhile the oil companies are making windfall profits that are coming out of the pockets of every Canadian and driving up their costs of living and we are not getting a rebate from the oil companies!
                          Didnt hear a peep from you when Apple and Google were raking it in.

Besides, its climate cult fanatics that drove up the price of oil, including Liberal/NDP cult members who dont understand economics.

Keep pushing that green deal. You will only make Ab richer. Maybe Trudeau should try and nationalize the oil industry again.

Comment

So rebounding world demand after covid lockdowns, OPEC and Russia's invasion had nothing to do with the world rise in oil prices? LOL

Trumps still President and covid is gone? Right?

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                              Can't open it, sum it up in your own words.
                              For the benefit of those whose computer skills are so poor that they are unable to click on the green link:

The article says that everything you, and tweety and Notley are saying is wrong. Everything within the bill is constitutional according to a list of legal experts.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...