• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious stuff in Ukraine

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
    True and Trudeau is a corrupt current PM and Biden is truly a demented old man
    Leaves us all in quite the predicament
    A lot of leaders in the world today need to shake the woke trend and that's all it is, a trend.
    Soon it will go the way of disco, there are similarities.
    We can think back, shake our heads and smile.

Comment

I found this interesting too …

A tangled web those politicians weave

Comment

Since Putin was elected the US has invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, bombed Serbia, Libya, Syria, droned weddings, armed terrorists, overthrew govts, threw elections, sold arms, and starved 500,000 iraqi kids due to sanctions.

Tell me again who is the war criminal and gang of thugs.
        Last edited by jazz; Oct 11, 2022, 14:24.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          Since Putin was elected the US has invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, bombed Serbia, Libya, Syria, droned weddings, armed terrorists, overthrew govts, threw elections, sold arms, and starved 500,000 iraqi kids due to sanctions.

Does this justify Russia bombing the shit out of Ukraine? The Iraq invasion was a mess and how Bush weaseled the UN “coalition of the willing” getting the vote so it wasn’t necessarily illegal but not right neither. Russia bombing the crap out of Syria was about the same as well. It doesn’t justify Putin in Ukraine. It doesn’t justify a foreign power meddling in a country’s domestic issues neither. The Americans Chinese Turks Iranians Saudis and Russians are guilty of this repeatedly. Does it still justify Putin in Ukraine?

Comment

Putin and the Russian army.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
              Does it still justify Putin in Ukraine?
              Nothing justifies war from any side, but circumstances and poor choices often lead to it.

Do you know what the gulf of tonkin incident was.

Answer the question, would the US tolerate a russian proxy state on its borders. They didnt in 1962 when tried in Cuba. Then why should Russia.

And please dont give me that plucky democracy story. There are global treaties called the Minsk Agreements that have been violated for 30 yrs.

Comment

Nothing justifies war from any side, but circumstances and poor choices often lead to it.

Answer the question, would the US tolerate a russian proxy state on its borders. They didnt in 1962 when tried in Cuba. Then why should Russia.

And please dont give me that plucky democracy story. There are global treaties called the Minsk Agreements that have been violated for 30 yrs.
                They pointed nukes at the USA from Cuba. So it’s a bit different but I understand your point there. As far as the supposed violation of the Minsk agreement the Ukrainians were assured their safety by the Americans in exchange for giving up their nuclear arms. This supposed incursion of western primarily nato in Ukraine which Putin dreams up has come up since his puppet was ousted. All was well before until Porishenko took his helicopter ride in the night back to Russia. Far as violating treaties then what did Georgia do to Russia that justified them annexing territory?

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                  I found this interesting too …

A tangled web those politicians weave
                  What about Canadian Uranium?

Comment

The inconvenient truth here is that the Minsk agreement is on the road to peace and that is preferable to what is happening now. That agreement includes autonomy for the Donbass region which is highly ethnic Russian. The nationalist have been trying to purge this region for a long time now so really the war has been going on in one form or another for many years. Apparently canuckistan is getting more involved little by little with 'combat engineers' being sent over. God forbid that there is a draft (yes that has been said out loud recently as the CAF can't recruit these days, wonder why?) So this is serious business.

Comment

NATO was fcking around in Georgia 15 yrs ago and Russia had to do the same thing there. Nato has been trying to flip Kazacistan sincr then as well so same playbook.

Why does the west feel it so necessary to insert itself in these countries. Russia wanted nothing but to be allies with the US instead they got the backhand. Truth is there is no being an ally of the US just a vassal of their deep state apparatus.

Comment

So what do you think happened to those prisoners of war from the Azov Battalion Jazz?

Besides the ones that got incinerated at the prison camp.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                          So what do you think happened to those prisoners of war from the Azov Battalion Jazz?

Besides the ones that got incinerated at the prison camp.
                          Yeah I seen the Russian soldier holding up the skull of one of those azov fighters saying more or less death to those who think Ukraine is a country and he would make a goblet out of the skull. Minsk agreement my hairy Scottish ass. These are thugs no better than the crap that stormed the east side of Berlin and r a p e d every girl 5 to 70. Besides how do the Putin lovers explain away the children tortured and killed in Ukraine? Theyre no better than the Germans locked up around here who supported Hitler.

Comment

After what the NAZIS did to Russians...30 million dead,"of Berlin and r a p e d every girl 5 to 70"

Was justice and payback.

Comment

my dear old dad was a POW in Germany housed with English South Africans, Canadians and NZ and a handful of dogs breakfast of POW from all over "Russia"

Remember him telling me as liberation got closer , they all knew it, he and many others felt sorry for eastern EU guys. Russains didn't want to go home, Ukrainians said were are not Russian want to go home but not under Russian rule, Estonians Lithuanians the same he said. Some of this is deep rooted.

Seems at times Putins logic goes back to those bygone days.

Sure none of you guys have heard of a cattle stud called quantock. Frank Creech really got it going. Was one of dads best mates hence ive been there a few times.

But I digress still a ugly no end in sight situation just at the moment.

Comment

I just did a google search on Azov Nazi, there is lots to read about.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...