• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Canada A Real Country?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing lower than Trudeau's approval rating is support for the trucker convoy of border blockers.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
      [ATTACH]11170[/ATTACH]

Are there some that can believe we are on the left side of this curve?
      There are some who will believe anything if it involves the word left.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        The only thing lower than Trudeau's approval rating is support for the trucker convoy of border blockers.
        Maybe in Ottawa, but the rest of Canada loves the truckers.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
          There is a really easy way to test this theory. Send Trudeau back to hide in his cabin for a month.
          And tell all the truckers to stay home for a month. See whom the electorate is begging to come back first.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
            thats what you think , i have got into convesation with folk i have never met before in various places and if chat gets around to C19 pretty soon they open up and say how they are very concerned about what has happened here in this country , respect for cops is gone way down ,respect for truckers is way up

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
              Not everyone in Ottawa feels that way.
              A friend of mine who lives in Ottawa randomly called the other day. Of course the convoy came up. They weren't involved in any way, but they know the local businesses, and noted how grateful they were for all of the tourism dollars the convoy brought in, until they were forced to shut down by the government.

Comment

And the locals were really happy that Diagolon and other far right hanger ons showed up with a plan to kill cops at Coutts? LOL
                You were there A5, showing your support!

What a great example of "freedumb"!

Blocking commercial trucks and businesses from using a border crossing.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                  Not everyone in Ottawa feels that way.
                  A friend of mine who lives in Ottawa randomly called the other day. Of course the convoy came up. They weren't involved in any way, but they know the local businesses, and noted how grateful they were for all of the tourism dollars the convoy brought in, until they were forced to shut down by the government.
                  Gee there seems to be a few more Ottawa businesses and residents who see it a little different then your so called "friend" tells it.

"Four plaintiffs are named, but they represent thousands of impacted individuals, including about 12,000 residents, a couple hundred businesses and as many as 800 employees who work in the city core. They are seeking $306 million in damages, in addition to legal costs and HST."

I guess you two like-minded individuals never heard about the class action lawsuit filed against the Freedom Convey organizers.

You know the Convey you were part of while sitting behind your keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                    Gee there seems to be a few more Ottawa businesses and residents who see it a little different then your so called "friend" tells it.

"Four plaintiffs are named, but they represent thousands of impacted individuals, including about 12,000 residents, a couple hundred businesses and as many as 800 employees who work in the city core. They are seeking $306 million in damages, in addition to legal costs and HST."

I guess you two like-minded individuals never heard about the class action lawsuit filed against the Freedom Convey organizers.

But who forced those businesses to shut down, and turn down the money flowing into the city?

And, no I wasn't sitting behind my keyboard.

Comment

But who forced those businesses to shut down, and turn down the money flowing into the city?

The convoy idiots who are being sued.

Comment

As for businesses shutting down ask the plaintiffs of the class action lawsuit. I'm sure of the two hundred business owners they would best be able to answer your question. Do some of the so-called factfinding skills you brag about on Agriville.

You weren't in Ottawa part of the Trucker Convoy, who you trying to B.S. on here.
                        Last edited by foragefarmer; Oct 8, 2022, 10:28.

Comment

They missed a huge opportunity to keep their businesses open and cash in on all the extra people in town by sucking their thumb and pretending to throw a hissy fit .
                          The businesses that stayed open did very well , it’s the crybabies now that want a civil suit ? It’s kinda funny actually wether one supported it or not .

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                            They missed a huge opportunity to keep their businesses open and cash in on all the extra people in town by sucking their thumb and pretending to throw a hissy fit .
                            The businesses that stayed open did very well , it’s the crybabies now that want a civil suit ? It’s kinda funny actually wether one supported it or not .
                            If they want to sue someone for lost revenue, it should be the city of Ottawa the mayor and the council and the Ottawa Police and the federal government. I remember suggesting last winter that these businesses would come looking for sympathy, and that there better not be any taxpayer dollars involved as compensation for a politically motivated act of self flagellation.

Comment

As for businesses shutting down ask the plaintiffs of the class action lawsuit. I'm sure of the two hundred business owners they would best be able to answer your question. Do some of the so-called factfinding skills you brag about on Agriville.

You weren't in Ottawa part of the Trucker Convoy, who you trying to B.S. on here.
                              I never claimed to have been in ottawa.
                              Difficult to go that far from home when there are cows to feed. Otherwise I certainly would have gone. I did what I could to show support closer to home. Joined the convoy from coutts to the legislature. And went to coutts to help out and show support.
                              And as I have stated before, the vaccine mandates was not my battle, and never had any effect on my life. I simply wanted to show support for people who have the backbone to stand up for their own rights against an unjust policy. And to make sure our various levels of government and law enforcement know that we are not a small Fringe minority. Strength in numbers.
                              I think it is safe to assume that the peaceful resolution in all cases was a direct result of the amount of support that was received.

The support all along the way was incredible.

Comment

I think it’s pretty funny that the guys that didn’t support our rights are the same ones that supported the BLM riots, the same riots with all the murders, burning, and looting.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...