• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pierre Poilievre - Crypto currency will save us

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
    Joseph Bourgault would be my first choice for the job but will he get enough support ? has a lifetime of buisness experience and fully supports truth , justice and freedom , and is all against WEF , UN ,WHO and still believes the envoirnment needs to be protected but not by destroying the economy
    How can anyone who fully supports "truth, justice and freedom" support the trucker convoy anti vax message and illegally blockading borders and illegally occupying Ottawa and taking away the freedom of city residents to go to work and about their daily lives without constant noise?

He should talk with Michelle Remple Garner about the conspiracy theory that the WEF is controlling the world.

Joseph should stick to tillage tools and forget about his vanity project.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      How can anyone who fully supports "truth, justice and freedom" support the trucker convoy anti vax message and illegally blockading borders and illegally occupying Ottawa and taking away the freedom of city residents to go to work and about their daily lives without constant noise?

He should talk with Michelle Remple Garner about the conspiracy theory that the WEF is controlling the world.

A bit hypocritical coming from you isn’t it?

Comment

you have been watching too much CBC fake news , schwab has said himself WEF controls half of canadain gorvenment , you dont have to look very hard to find that video
        Last edited by cropgrower; Apr 19, 2022, 08:50.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	D0AA3603-1B66-464A-94DE-955D24511983.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	773288 chuck please explain what he is talking about so , if you think it is all just some silly conspiracy , or are you going to say again its not true because its off the internet ? its on youtube too wont be hard find
          Last edited by cropgrower; Apr 19, 2022, 09:06.

Comment

And ……. He’s gone ….. LOL

Comment

Maybe he’s at an education camp. Lol lol lol lol. All seriousness though as much as I never agree with 80% of what he says and he’s a narcissistic ass you kinda worry about him when he goes on breaks like this. Way things are no matter how much we fight over stuff and treat one another there’s still that bit of human decency in us all that makes us think about one another. Maybe our resident ass isn’t wired that way but I am.

Comment

What's very striking is Polievre's supporters aren't saying much about Polly's crypto folly. It's like he never said it. Not one suspect has spoken up to say its a good idea. I wonder why? LOL

Looks like Polly's folly has fallen flat amongst the the mini Trump faithful.

Comment

What's very striking is Polievre's supporters aren't saying much about Polly's crypto folly. It's like he never said it. Not one suspect has spoken up to say its a good idea. I wonder why? LOL

well i for one do not support crypto curency , or digital ID , I would hapily go back to deailng in all cash , but that wont happen because gorvenment wants full control , PP still some very good ideas on the economy and giving canadains back their freedom , first choice for me still would be J Bourgault . and you never explained what schwab is on about , do it nice and simple for us farmers that dont believe in the science

Comment

I will take the bait.
                    Polliviere is an ironic candidate to be promoting bitcoin.
                    Cryptocurrency being considered as a hedge against the inflationary policies of irresponsible bloated inefficient government. And as protection against tyrannical regimes from seizing your assets such as what happened with the convoy supporters this winter.
                    So crypto won't be necessary if Polliviere succeeds in forming government, and enacts his promised financial policies and protections of fundamental rights.
                    Since his proposed policies would make our existing fiat currency safe from inflation, and our assets secure against theft by the government.

Personally, I'm not a fan of cryptocurrency, I don't think it will work out the way the proponents think it will. Governments will find a way to control it. All it would take is flipping an internet switch and you can lose access to all of your cryptocurrency. Apparently they are already using it for tracking transactions. Much easier than cash to follow the money.
                    And during this recent period of almost unprecedented inflation, cryptocurrency has not even kept up with the value of the dollars it is supposedly going to replace. That doesn't look like a very effective inflation edge when it goes down in value against the dollar which is itself losing value against hard assets.

Having said that, I assume they have done their research, and understand the demographics they are trying to attract, and if this is what it takes and more power to them.
                    You never did answer why you call him Polly?
                    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Apr 22, 2022, 14:12.

Comment

Do you support the WEF’s vision for Canada going forward?
                      Yes or no ??
                      The most critical question going into the next election for all Canadians, their children and grandchildren .
                      Or do want to be a surf like your European descendants were and why they left their homelands …. Cause that’s where we are headed .
                      Yes or no ?
                      Last edited by furrowtickler; Apr 23, 2022, 00:06.

Comment

Ask Michelle Remple Garner about the WEF.

Jean Charest about Polly's bitcoin folly: “You want to be prime minister of Canada, and you're telling Canadians that cryptocurrency is going to wipe out inflation? Does anyone credible believe that?”

A resounding no.
                        Last edited by chuckChuck; Apr 23, 2022, 07:27.

Comment

CHUCK why not answer some of the questions you have been asked ? where do you stand on the WEF ? what do you think of schwab saying they control half of the canadain cabinet ?

Comment

I haven’t looked much into the WEF and so I have no opinion on it except that it is a whipping boy for the alt right. That being said Chuck rather than run off and be a sanctimonious I’m better than you twit why not elaborate on the the merits of WEF and prove your bloody point. There’s another poster who dumps crap on here and calls people names and takes it down when everybody is too mean to poor baby.

Comment

Why are so many on this site scared of Schwab and the WEF? Why are you not expressing the same fears of so many other world wide groups of rich, politically aligned and corporate elites; many of which are even more secretive than the WEF?

For example, why do you not have the same distain for the Bilderberg Group? Like the WEF they have an annual meeting of elites and have used the term new world order as well. Is it because they appear to be more right leaning politically? Afterall, Canadian invitees to the meeting have included Stephen Harper, Jason Kenney, Brad Wall. Oh, wait ---and also Pierre Trudeau!

Or where is your fears of the RIIA? Or the Council on Foreign Policy? Or Le Cerele? Or even the Trilateral Commission? Or the Freemasons, or the Illuminati? All are/were made up of invited elites that meet outside the public eye and scrutiny.

Is it the term New World Order which is the boogeyman? Yet that term was used by Woodrow Wilson and Churchill WWII, by GHW Bush, by Kissinger and many others throughout history who are seen very favorably.

And I have never heard a word on this site about Rhodes Scholars, yet the same conspiracy theorists who see the WEF as evil should be aware that Cecil Rhodes established a secret society called the Round Table Group with the goal of a "new world order" under a single global government and to this day his scholarships link young people from around the world. Why no conspiracy theories on here about this?
                              Last edited by dmlfarmer; Apr 24, 2022, 08:55.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                                Why are so many on this site scared of Schwab and the WEF? Why are you not expressing the same fears of so many other world wide groups of rich, politically aligned and corporate elites; many of which are even more secretive than the WEF?

For example, why do you not have the same distain for the Bilderberg Group? Like the WEF they have an annual meeting of elites and have used the term new world order as well. Is it because they appear to be more right leaning politically? Afterall, Canadian invitees to the meeting have included Stephen Harper, Jason Kenney, Brad Wall. Oh, wait ---and also Pierre Trudeau!

Or where is your fears of the RIIA? Or the Council on Foreign Policy? Or Le Cerele? Or even the Trilateral Commission? Or the Freemasons, or the Illuminati? All are/were made up of invited elites that meet outside the public eye and scrutiny.

Is it the term New World Order which is the boogeyman? Yet that term was used by Woodrow Wilson and Churchill WWII, by GHW Bush, by Kissinger and many others throughout history who are seen very favorably.

And I have never heard a word on this site about Rhodes Scholars, yet the same conspiracy theorists who see the WEF as evil should be aware that Cecil Rhodes established a secret society called the Round Table Group with the goal of a "new world order" under a single global government and to this day his scholarships link young people from around the world. Why no conspiracy theories on here about this?
                                simple question , do you think canada shud be rulled by an honest gorvenment elected by canadain citizens or a bunch of non elected eletes that want to run the world ? and that is no conspiracy

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...