• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michelle Rempel Garner: I went to Davos. The World Economic Forum is not running Cana

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You already posted this article before your hiatus
    It was discussed at length
    Doing the same action over and over and expecting different results
    Well you know
    How was the snowfall around Meota ?
    Sure lots here

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      What about Michelle Remple Garmer? Right or wrong?

Or don't want to talk about it? LOL
      She is a wine tasting lush , her and Bucky the Beaver May probably hang out together.

Did you hear Elizabeth May get up during a debate Q/A and mention she would be in the lounge????

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        You already posted this article before your hiatus
        It was discussed at length
        Doing the same action over and over and expecting different results
        Well you know
        How was the snowfall around Meota ?
        Sure lots here
        No I didn't maybe some else did. If so show us the post. If you don't want to discuss politics why are you on this thread? Do tell us.

The reality is you don't want hear from Michelle Remple rip the WEF and great reset conspiracy theory apart. Because so many gullible posters on Agrisilly have been suckered in big time.
        Last edited by chuckChuck; Mar 7, 2022, 08:47.

Comment

Trump also went to Davos and i dont think he is working for the luney left to reset the world

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
            She is a wine tasting lush , her and Bucky the Beaver May probably hang out together.

Did you hear Elizabeth May get up during a debate Q/A and mention she would be in the lounge????
            Now the attacks on Remple a Conservertive from Calgary start. Instead why not listen to what she has to say.

Comment

What a swell guy you are chuck. Helping out Nicole by ensuring her job security. Looks like she will be busy every day sorting through threads to move yours to the appropriate forum.
              I hope she gets paid by the hour, raising babies is expensive, you are very generous to be thinking of her at a time like this.
              Any chance you will follow your threads over to rural issues, because I think that was kind of the theory?

Comment

its just an observation about her, as far as her opinion, .....you know chuck i dont read all that.

started to when it was somewhere else . too long, i need a executive summary of what she moaned about , of the whole thing. then i might read it if i find it at all interesting.

Comment

its just an observation about her, as far as her opinion, .....you know chuck i dont read all that.

started to when it was somewhere else . too long, i need a executive summary of what she moaned about , of the whole thing. then i might read it if i find it at all interesting.

Michelle Remple "For me the question has never been whether or not people buy into conspiracy theories about the World Economic Forum. They do.
                  The better question is why, and how this is impacting the Canadian political system. Concerns about “The Great Reset”, the World Economic Forum, and the apparent plan to turn Canada into a communist state is one of the underlying conspiracy theories that motivated some of the protesters who have participated in the truckers protest recently disbanded in Ottawa. It is an increasingly mainstream assumption in Conservative circles."

Jeez sounds familiar. Nobody on Agrisilly believes in the mother of all conspiracy theories do they? LOL

Comment

Michelle Remple "For me the question has never been whether or not people buy into conspiracy theories about the World Economic Forum. They do.
                    The better question is why, and how this is impacting the Canadian political system. Concerns about “The Great Reset”, the World Economic Forum, and the apparent plan to turn Canada into a communist state is one of the underlying conspiracy theories that motivated some of the protesters who have participated in the truckers protest recently disbanded in Ottawa. It is an increasingly mainstream assumption in Conservative circles."

Jeez sounds familiar. Nobody on Agrisilly believes in the mother of all conspiracy theories do they? LOL
                    I create my own, which is why a fellow AV'er sent me a large roll of tinfoil one time.

Comment

are you selling any canola ?
                      did you get a big dump of snow around meota?

Comment

I create my own, which is why a fellow AV'er sent me a large roll of tinfoil one time.
                        That sounds like something that farmaholic would do?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                          That sounds like something that farmaholic would do?
                          Don't you miss that brilliant mind?

Comment

Don't you miss that brilliant mind?
                            I would trade any number of cut and paste mindless posters for one farmaholic.

Comment

So is Michelle wrong or are you just going to ignore her and let the wacko conspiracy theorists take over? I am hoping so because then we wont have to put up with a con government for a long time.

Comment

So is Michelle wrong or are you just going to ignore her and let the wacko conspiracy theorists take over? I am hoping so because then we wont have to put up with a con government for a long time.
                                Chuck2, no one willing to take the bait lol. Is that why you went on another thread and went after Sheepwheat?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...