• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cargo ship exploded (mine) sinks off Odessa

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cargo ship exploded (mine) sinks off Odessa

Ukrainian grain ports are at serious risk of longer term disruption as deepening Russian occupation destroys Ukrainian infrastructure .

Seriously supply chains are at risk as never before.

Brazil got nearly all their fertilizer from Russia… very little in place for corn planting just a month or two ahead…

Double Jeopardy

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
    Ukrainian grain ports are at serious risk of longer term disruption as deepening Russian occupation destroys Ukrainian infrastructure .

Seriously supply chains are at risk as never before.

Brazil got nearly all their fertilizer from Russia… very little in place for corn planting just a month or two ahead…

Double Jeopardy
    Estonian cargo ship SINKS after 'hitting a MINE' off Ukraine coast near Odessa
    By Jack Newman For Mailonline
    12:53 03 Mar 2022, updated 16:05 03 Mar 2022

Four crew members are missing and two are in a lifeboat after the explosion
    Authorities believe the cargo ship hit a mine in the Black Sea near Odessa
    Ukraine had accused Russia of using civilian ships as human shields

Four crew members are still missing and two are in a life raft at sea following the explosion near Odessa.

Igor Ilves, managing director of Tallinn-based manager Vista Shipping Agency, said the ship likely struck a mine, adding: 'The vessel has finally sunk. Two of the crew are in a raft on the water and four others are missing. I don't know where they are at the moment.'

Estonia is a member of NATO and the EU, and while an official reason has yet to be given for the blast, the possibility that it was the result of a mine risks further destabilising an already explosive situation in Eastern Europe. “

Comment

War sucks. Regular people like all of us on this forum pay for the elite bullshit games. Always have and always will.

Comment

Pandemic,War, Famine. The plan is working flawlessly. New World Order, here we come.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...