• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who here still believes the bat soup story ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
    My opinion is just that, an opinion as there is no way to definitively prove or disprove yet. And anyone claiming to know the "truth" is either lying or an idiot.
    Be careful, didn't you get the memo that we are not allowed to have any indeterminate opinions on matters which we have no expertise about on Agriville anymore?
    Forage farmer has been calling me all sorts of names when I suggest there isn't enough evidence to form an intractable opinion on any evolving topic. I trust he will be along shortly to harass you for daring to suggest the same.
    Don't you know that we all need to be blind ideologues, 100% committed to our opinions, evidence be damned?
    What a fun place this would be if we were all just like Chuck...
    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Mar 4, 2022, 17:15.

Comment

What I’d like to know is how many people die after the shot, it’s a big number that nobody talks about.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
        What I’d like to know is how many people die after the shot, it’s a big number that nobody talks about.
        If you do not know how many have died after the shot, and if no one is talking about it, how do you know it is a big number? I knew personally 3 people who got Covid, ended up in hospital from it, and died. I know 2 more personally who ended up on a ventilator in hospital. I do not know of a single person who has died from the shot, much less know someone personally. Everyone in my extended family has been vaccinated and the worst was flu like sypmtoms for a day. Most just had a sore arm.

Canada has administered more than 62 Million vaccinations. Globally there has been 10.8 Billion vaccinations. Surely if the vaccine was a deadly as you seem to believe, there would have been a huge number of deaths, Where are all these big numbers of deaths you claim.

Comment

You’ve got to know someone that died a couple weeks after the clot shot, maybe you’re in denial!

Comment

You’ve got to know someone that died a couple weeks after the clot shot, maybe you’re in denial!
            I don't know anyone personally. But my next door neighbor called me very upset a few days ago. A young healthy 24-year-old got sick after his first and second dose and died of heart problems a couple of weeks after the second dose. That's now four people he knows of who have died shortly after being vaccinated.
            And still the only person I know of who has died of Covid was almost a hundred.

Comment

Ha ha. Nope I do not know anyone who died after the shot. How many do you know personally who died from the shot? And how many deaths from 10.8 billion shots do you think make up your big number? I ask again where are all these deaths?

Btw saddest covid death I know personally was a farmer in early 60s with no health problems who refused to get vaccinated.
              Last edited by dmlfarmer; Mar 4, 2022, 20:00.

Comment

I never said died from the shot I said after the shot, anyway at least 4 people I know didn’t make it long after the shot, I can’t believe with 80% vaxxed you don’t know anyone that died recently that also got the shot. I do realize some deaths are a coincidence but this stuff isn’t adding up.

Comment

Without autopsy, NOBODY will know how many died after and because of SHOTS!

It's all covered up, can't believe any stats.

69 here beat the SOB twice, ha ha. Be healthy no problem. Some are not, then a statistic. And milder after shot with SH IT? Who could know that????

And with this truth, WTF believes these crooks devils?

In response to a FOIA request filed by TheBlaze, HHS revealed that it purchased advertising from major news networks including ABC, CBS, and NBC, as well as cable TV news stations Fox News, CNN, and MSNBC, legacy media publications including the New York Post, the Los Angeles Times, and the Washingt...
                  Last edited by fjlip; Mar 5, 2022, 13:12.

Comment

Demented people still believe the original story like Polosi ..
                    https://mobile.twitter.com/calebjhull/status/1498864194258620421

Comment

Ha ha. Nope I do not know anyone who died after the shot. How many do you know personally who died from the shot? And how many deaths from 10.8 billion shots do you think make up your big number? I ask again where are all these deaths?

Btw saddest covid death I know personally was a farmer in early 60s with no health problems who refused to get vaccinated.
                      Personally I know people on both sides.
                      33 year old employee at local dealership 2 days after being vaccinated went into a coma, passed away 4 days later. She had a history of seizures but by all reports in good health before the vaccination. My son grew up with one of her close friends, so the information is as accurate as it can be.
                      My father in law, 4 days after his booster became severely anemic, was hospitalized for 3 days for blood transfusions. 2 months later he couldn’t keep food down. Was hospitalized and diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. Passed 3 weeks later. In his case certainly not blaming the vaccination as he was not young but did it contribute no idea.
                      Young family in the area. After receiving her second shot the wife was experiencing severe joint inflammation so bad she couldn’t pick up her 1 year old. Was put on hydroxychloroquine to bring down the inflammation.
                      I have a niece who lost her father in law to covid early on just before vaccines became available.
                      Lately, many people around me coming down with Covid, vaxxed and unvaxxed evenly split, results seem to be the same.
                      Personally still not vaccinated and not against vaccines. What turned me against the government was the vaccine mandates for employment that were an attempt to force people to be vaccinated. That and vaccine passports for travel and restaurants etc.
                      As an example in Alberta AHS first put unvaccinated employees on unpaid leave Dec.13. Two weeks later they realized in certain hospitals they were very short staffed. So they allowed unvaccinated employees to come back to work if they did a rapid antigen test every 2 days which they had to pay for. What was ridiculous in my opinion about this was that with Omicron vaxxed or not you can be infected and transmit Covid, so this wasn’t about health this was about singling out the unvaxxed. My opinion of government is at an all time low. The politicization of the pandemic by government disgusts me.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                        Without autopsy, NOBODY will know how many died after and because of SHOTS!

It's all covered up, can't believe any stats.

69 here beat the SOB twice, ha ha. Be healthy no problem. Some are not, then a statistic. And milder after shot with SH IT? Who could know that????

And with this truth, WTF believes these crooks devils?

https://www.theblaze.com/news/review...es#toggle-gdpr
                        have read two reports from undertakers about when they do embalming , they said the blood is all different in bodies that have the clot shot , mabe that is even why some of them died

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                          have read two reports from undertakers about when they do embalming , they said the blood is all different in bodies that have the clot shot , mabe that is even why some of them died
                          Please provide a link to these 2 reports you claim to have read. I really want to know how the blood is different and the tests these thwo undertakers have used to make this claim.

And I assume you have no doubt that this claim is true seeing as you are sharing it. So are you suggesting that anyone who refuses to be vaxed should also refuse a blood transfusion if required seeing as the Canadian Blood Services does not differentiate between vaxed and unvaxed when donating, and has publically stated that vaccinations does not change the blood. Unlike you, I will also post the link to this statement: https://www.blood.ca/en/covid19/vaccines-and-blood-donation

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	82F31C64-EEBB-40B9-8720-5031379AEEE1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	773200. screen shot ,dont know how to post links
                            Last edited by cropgrower; Mar 6, 2022, 20:59.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2CD6D64A-68DA-44DC-89AB-E413D1FD3EC4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	773201
                              Please provide a link to these 2 reports you claim to have read. I really want to know how the blood is different and the tests these thwo undertakers have used to make this claim.

And I assume you have no doubt that this claim is true seeing as you are sharing it. So are you suggesting that anyone who refuses to be vaxed should also refuse a blood transfusion if required seeing as the Canadian Blood Services does not differentiate between vaxed and unvaxed when donating, and has publically stated that vaccinations does not change the blood. Unlike you, I will also post the link to this statement: https://www.blood.ca/en/covid19/vaccines-and-blood-donation
                              . dont know how to post links , google and read , give your us us your opinion , hope it is only in a very small number of people ,
                              Last edited by cropgrower; Mar 6, 2022, 20:55.

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                                [ATTACH]10342[/ATTACH]. dont know how to post links , google and read , give your us us your opinion , hope it is only in a very small number of people ,
                                Thank you for supplying those stories. I have read both. As I am sure you are aware, both stories report on the findings of the same funeral director - Hirschman. And if you read carefully you will have more questions than answers.

First, what made me suspicious of your first post is how would a funeral director know if the deceased is vaccinated or not. Funeral directors do not get the medical records or a person, only the cause of death. Nor are funeral directors doing autopsies or looking for cause of death. In the one story Hirschman admits he does not know if the patients in which he found the clots have been vaccinated or not. In fact, he actually states in the one story he only knows for sure of one case where the person had been vaccinated because the persons wallet was in the deceased pocket and in checking through the wallet he found a vaccination record.

Second, Covid itself causes blood clots, so is it not possible that the clots found in funeral homes might not be the result of Covid rather than the vaccine? How is a funeral director able to distinguish between Covid clots and vaccine clots?

Third, both these reports were in far right, anti vax news sites. Is there a bias possibly in these storyies I also see that Alex Jones was pushing this story on Infowars which again raises more questions than answers.

So I ran the reports through 3 fact checking agencies, and all found them mostly false or false. You can read the analysis and reasons for disputing the stories of vaccine causes clots here:
                                https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jun/29/instagram-posts/no-evidence-post-about-funeral-directors-seeing-de/
                                https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-funeralhomes-covid-idUSL2N2OD1TX
                                https://fullfact.org/online/funeral-director-no-evidence/

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...