• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vaccine Side Effects

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Myocarditis is also caused by covid 19 infection and Public health in Ontario still says the benefits of vaccine outweigh the small risk. You can read and overview about myocarditis risk below.

https://www.publichealthontario.ca/-/media/documents/ncov/vaccines/2021/11/myocarditis-pericarditis-mrna-vaccines.pdf?sc_lang=en

From Public Health Ontario

Conclusions and Implications for Practice
      ï‚· NACI continues to strongly recommend that a complete series with an mRNA vaccine should be
      offered to all eligible individuals without contraindications, including those 12 years of age and
      older.
      ï‚· The benefits of COVID-19 mRNA vaccines continue to outweigh the risks of COVID-19 illness in
      the authorized populations as mRNA vaccines are effective in reducing COVID-19 infections,
      hospitalizations, and deaths.

ï‚· The Ontario Ministry of Health preferentially recommends the use of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19
      vaccine for individuals 18-24 years and the continued use of Pfizer-BioNTech for individuals 12-
      17 years of age.
      ï‚· As a precautionary measure, NACI recommends that all individuals who have experienced
      myocarditis/pericarditis following vaccination with a first dose of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine
      should defer the second dose in the vaccination series until more information is available.
      ï‚· Clinicians and vaccine-recipients need to maintain ongoing vigilance for this clinical syndrome.
      All patients presenting symptoms concerning myocarditis/pericarditis in the following days after
      COVID19 mRNA vaccination should be rapidly assessed in-person by a physician.
      ï‚· Public Health Ontario will continue to monitor for reported events of myocarditis/pericarditis
      following COVID-19 vaccination in partnership with the Ontario Ministry of Health and
      federal/provincial/territorial vaccine safety networks, and will provide timely updates as more
      information becomes available.

Overview of Myocarditis and Pericarditis
      Myocarditis is inflammation of the heart muscle and pericarditis is inflammation of the lining outside the
      heart. Symptoms of both can include shortness of breath, chest pain, or the feeling of a rapid or abnormal
      heart rhythm.1,2,4 Other non-cardiac symptoms can include fatigue, gastrointestinal symptoms (nausea,
      vomiting, abdominal pain), dizziness or syncope, edema (swelling of the lower legs), or cough.4
      In Ontario, baseline data for the period of 2015-2020 from the Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences
      (ICES) was available using a broad definition of myocarditis and pericarditis from the 10th revision of the
      International Classification of Diseases.8 The average annual incidence of myocarditis/pericarditis per
      100,000 individuals for the following age groups was: 12-19 years (16.0, 95% confidence Interval [CI]: 15.1-
      16.9), 20-29 years (27.3, 95% CI: 26.4-28.2), 30-39 years (27.7, 95% CI: 26.7, 28.7), and 40-49 years (28.6,
      95% CI: 27.7-29.7). For Ontarians 80 years of age and older, the average annual incidence of
      myocarditis/pericarditis (broad definition) was 78.1 per 100,000 individuals (95% CI: 75.3-81.0). Incidence
      was consistently higher in males than females for each of the above age groups. (Kwong J, ICES, personal
      communication email, 2021 Aug 5).
      The list of possible causes or triggers for myocarditis/pericarditis is broad and includes both infectious (i.e.,
      recent viral, bacterial, fungal, tuberculosis, parasitic infection) 9, and non-infectious triggers (i.e., auto-
      immune, connective tissue disease, metabolic (e.g., renal), malignancy, trauma, toxins, drug-induced)4,10,.
      Smallpox vaccination is the only vaccine that has ever been conclusively linked to myocarditis based on a
      significantly higher relative risk.11
      Myocarditis12,13 and pericarditis14 have also been associated with recent COVID-19 infection. In two case
      studies and one cohort study, competitive athletes infected with SARS-CoV-2 had cardiac magnetic
      resonance (cMR) findings consistent with myocarditis (1.4%, 2.3%, 15%, respectively).15-17 A large
      nationwide Israeli study demonstrated that SARS-CoV-2 infection was associated with a substantially
      increased risk of myocarditis (risk ratio, 18.28; 95% CI, 3.95 to 25.12; risk difference, 11.0 events per
      100,000 persons; 95% CI, 5.6 to 15.8) and of additional serious adverse events, including pericarditis.18
      Subsequent analysis demonstrated that the risk of myocarditis and pericarditis after SARS-CoV-2 infection
      increased in both males and females under and over the age of 40 years. Specifically, in young male
      adolescents and adults ages 16-39 years old, there was an excess of 11.54 events of myocarditis per
      100,000 persons (95% CI, 2.48 to 22.55)
      Last edited by chuckChuck; Mar 13, 2022, 07:54.

Comment

Remember, follow the science ...
        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U6mu4ZZQVgg

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
          Remember, follow the science ...
          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U6mu4ZZQVgg
          Careful don't CHOKE on those facts...CC

Comment

Chuck. I can't believe this question has to be asked of you. How would you feel or what would be your stance if your child or wife died as a direct or indirect result of the vaccines? To you what is an acceptable level of collateral damage to supposedly save one life?
            Be precise and honest please

Comment

I don't know anyone who died or who had any of the serious side effects because the number of people getting any serious side effects is very small relative to the over 80 million doses of vaccines.

However I do know of several people getting seriously ill and in some cases dieing of covid.

We know that hospitals were full of and ICUs were very full of covid patients. Over 36,000 people died in Canada from Covid.

You can read all about vaccine safety and side affects at this link:

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/vaccine-safety/

"Up to and including April 1, 2022, a total of 327 reports with an outcome of death were reported following vaccination. Although these deaths occurred after being vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine, they are not necessarily related to the vaccine. Based on the medical case review using the WHO-UMC causality assessment categories, it has been determined that:
              168 reports of deaths could not be assessed due to insufficient information
              103 reports of deaths are unlikely linked to a COVID-19 vaccine
              56 reports of death are still under investigation"

How come you never talk about the 36,992 covid deaths?

That number would have been many times higher without vaccinations available.

The benefits of vaccination far outweigh the risk of vaccines!

In 2019 prior to covid. 80,361 died of cancer, 53,284 people died of heart disease and 14,930 of accidents. The 3 leading causes of deaths.

The deaths from 80 million vaccine doses are clearly a very very small number relative to the 3 leading causes of death.

Do you still drive? That is much riskier activity than getting a vaccine.

There were 1,762 automobile fatalities in 2019. The number of serious injuries was 8917.

You better give up driving if the risk is higher than vaccines!

How is your cholesterol and heart health? Several of my neighbors, friends, class mates and relatives have dropped dead starting in their 40s, 50s, and 60s.

How many people in your community who have had cancer or died from cancer? I know many including in my own family.

Antivaxers have blown up the very small risk of vaccines in an irrational way that makes no sense relative to other risks!
              Last edited by chuckChuck; Apr 10, 2022, 08:00.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                I don't know anyone who died or who had any of the serious side effects because the number of people getting any serious side effects is very small relative to the over 80 million doses of vaccines.

However I do know of several people getting seriously ill and in some cases dieing of covid.

We know that hospitals were full of and ICUs were very full of covid patients. Over 36,000 people died in Canada from Covid.

You can read all about vaccine safety and side affects at this link:

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/vaccine-safety/

"Up to and including April 1, 2022, a total of 327 reports with an outcome of death were reported following vaccination. Although these deaths occurred after being vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine, they are not necessarily related to the vaccine. Based on the medical case review using the WHO-UMC causality assessment categories, it has been determined that:
                168 reports of deaths could not be assessed due to insufficient information
                103 reports of deaths are unlikely linked to a COVID-19 vaccine
                56 reports of death are still under investigation"

How come you never talk about the 36,992 covid deaths?

That number would have been many times higher without vaccinations available.

The benefits of vaccination far outweigh the risk of vaccines!

In 2019 prior to covid. 80,361 died of cancer, 53,284 people died of heart disease and 14,930 of accidents. The 3 leading causes of deaths.

The deaths from 80 million vaccine doses are clearly a very very small number relative to the 3 leading causes of death.

Do you still drive? That is much riskier activity than getting a vaccine.

There were 1,762 automobile fatalities in 2019. The number of serious injuries was 8917.

You better give up driving if the risk is higher than vaccines!

How is your cholesterol and heart health? Several of my neighbors, friends, class mates and relatives have dropped dead starting in their 40s, 50s, and 60s.

How many people in your community who have had cancer or died from cancer? I know many including in my own family.

Antivaxers have blown up the very small risk of vaccines in an irrational way that makes no sense relative to other risks!
                How would you feel or what would be your stance if your wife or child died as a result of the vaccines.

Comment

Originally posted by Austranada View Post
                  How would you feel or what would be your stance if your wife or child died as a result of the vaccines.
                  What you think there Austraantivaxus?

I just showed you the risk is so small as to be almost zero and you still don't get it? DUH!

Comment

How many people in your community who have had cancer or died from preventable human caused natural disasters?
                    Such as desertification, over pumping aquifers, land subsidience from over pumping ground water, polluted water, air, soil; soil erosion. All genuine issues, occuring in real time right in plain view, all preventable with existing technologies and existing political systems, and existing energy infrastructure. And all ignored in favour of fighting one single imaginary, bogey man, over which we apparently have no control, and any potential solutions require complete destruction of our entire society, industry, infrastructure and economic systems. Even preventing many forms of cancer would be cheaper, easier, and would save far more lives than this irrational crusade to demonize plant food.

Anti-sciencer's have blown up the very small risk of global warming in an irrational way that makes no sense relative to other risks!
                    Does this arguement sound familiar at all?

Comment

Wrong thread A5! LOL

Show us your evidence first then we will talk!
                      Last edited by chuckChuck; Apr 10, 2022, 10:59.

Comment

Wrong thread A5! LOL

Show us your evidence first the we will talk!
                        Actually, there is a very good ( and civil, mature, with no name calling and insults) thread on this going on over on the adult forum. Why don't you come back and join? Why do you insist on only hanging out at the childrens table like this?

Comment

First you tried to get rid of me and now you want me back? Make up your mind. LOL

No need to come back if you don't provide any credible evidence to backup your figments of your imaginations.

Comment

First you tried to get rid of me and now you want me back? Make up your mind. LOL

No need to come back if you don't provide any credible evidence to backup your figments of your imaginations.
                            I never tried to get rid of you. And I recommended you be allowed back at the adult table after you made your first ever on topic post about ethanol.
                            Although I do admit, Commodity Marketing is a much more pleasant place in your absence.

Comment

What you think there Austraantivaxus?

I just showed you the risk is so small as to be almost zero and you still don't get it? DUH!
                              How would you feel or what would be your stance if your wife or child died as a result of the vaccines?

Comment

Chuck?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...