• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Products of a Positive Protest

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Every Canadian winter is colder than Cuba. Its our birthright to complain about the weather. I prefer winter over endless summer heat and drought any day.
    The shirtless protestor fighting against mandates who you keep posting pictures of must have taken you seriously, and packed his suitcase assuming that global warming was real in Ottawa.

Speaking of Man Dates, anyone else find it odd that Chuck has such a fascination with this half naked man?

Comment

Yep, I'm fascinated by protestors who think they will be taken seriously dressing like they are a WWF wrestler. Who knows what else they were up to.

Some of the homophobes are trying hard to suppress their gayness.

Maybe there was a few bromances going on during the blockade party? Hot tubs, saunas, and a cold winter nights in the truck sleepers. No problem as long as they were all consenting adults.

As I said before his bank account won't be the only thing frozen!

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        Chuck are you running out of responses ?
        chuck and the other leftists don't respond on a regular basis when they can't argue against the point made. They close their eyes and hope it goes away!

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
          chuck and the other leftists don't respond on a regular basis when they can't argue against the point made. They close their eyes and hope it goes away!
          Or throw out every name call they can.

Just waiting for the climate denial to make its way in.

Its a farce arguing with the left in this country. Everyone of them is mentally ill.

Comment

40 trucks full of garbage and a 300 million dollar lawsuit against the protesters.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
              40 trucks full of garbage and a 300 million dollar lawsuit against the protesters.
              Hey, stop posting on non ag discussions.

Comment

In addition to the many positives already mentioned here, I will add a big one as it applies to my own self.
                This episode really opened my eyes to the dangers of government overreach. As an honest tax paying citizen with nothing to hide, I have previously been an advocate for using technology to simplify law enforcement and tax collection, traffic enforcement etc. Under the mistaken premise that if I'm not doing anything wrong, I have nothing to fear, and that we will always have democratically elected benevolent governments.
                The events around the trucker convoy completely destroyed that naive view I had.

I doubt I am the only one. This movement mobilized a huge segment of not only the Canadian population, but people all over the world.
                This has easily set back any such plans by a generation. We won't soon forget.
                Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Mar 1, 2022, 22:45.

Comment

Yep you will see 90+ % voting next
                  18 % of Canadian left loonies won’t rule us anymore

Comment

Mandates and covid measures to protect the health of citizens and the healthcare system is good public policy whether you agree with all of them or not.

Getting a vaccine and wearing a mask and reducing the spread and impact of the various waves of covid was good health policy.

The vast majority of Canadians agreed and complied with the covid measures. All provincial premiers agreed with and used many covid measures and mandates.

And the vast majority of Canadians were against illegal blockades of borders and downtown Ottawa. All political leaders who matter agreed.

We all want covid to end and we all want things to go back to normal as soon as possible.

So you can give up the idea that a small number of antivaxers and people who are opposed to any mandates should make public health policy in Canada.

Comment

I’ll give you a little update chuck 2 ….no my mom hasn’t died in her shitty diapers …but she is sad to be locked in her old folks home unable to see grand and great grand children because of mandates….when are people like you chuck 2 going to show dignity to these older folks that gave so much to society in their younger days.

Comment

Mandates and covid measures to protect the health of citizens and the healthcare system is good public policy whether you agree with all of them or not.

Getting a vaccine and wearing a mask and reducing the spread and impact of the various waves of covid was good health policy.

The vast majority of Canadians agreed and complied with the covid measures. All provincial premiers agreed with and used many covid measures and mandates.

And the vast majority of Canadians were against illegal blockades of borders and downtown Ottawa. All political leaders who matter agreed.

We all want covid to end and we all want things to go back to normal as soon as possible.

So you can give up the idea that a small number of antivaxers and people who are opposed to any mandates should make public health policy in Canada.
                        For What its Worth CC....

So if we don't agree with you we don't matter...BTW... there are Hitlers in this world... Nazi's ... threatening nuclear holocaust if certain people don't speak Russian... or kill a certain Jew in Kyiv... just carpet bomb them into oblivion...with cluster bombs and thermobaric weapons... incinerate those who don't agree with you???

We were feeling it in our Spirits [Freedom isn't cheap nor without cost] CC... some of us are still alive,,, CC... even if your conscience is dead,... CC

Where exactly is the serge in Covid... from all the 'illegal' occupier protestors... with bouncy castles and BBQ's on Parliament Hill??? [the majority of whom were jabbed by the way]...

You are so vain...

Comment

Black jack, Glad you brought seniors up because they suffered the greatest number of deaths and loss of freedom and loss of family visits and quality of life.

Especially in for profit nursing homes that understaff on purpose to increase profits. Many of them have 4 to a room situations which is a poor quality of life for anyone.

So hopefully we will soon have high quality national long term care standards that are enforced.

In the early days of the pandemic when there were no vaccines seniors were a great risk of dying. Thankfully vaccines became available and the risk went down substantially.

So if you really care about seniors, which I am sure you do, did you speak out against the anti vaxers who spread lies and misinformation and put seniors at risk?

Thankfully it is now possible to have more visitors for most seniors. But any suggestion that covid measures and vaccines to protect seniors were a bad decision is pure fiction.
                          Last edited by chuckChuck; Mar 2, 2022, 08:54.

Comment

Do you have loved ones in these homes chuck ….you seem to think you know so much about how they live…you truly sir have no idea…they do not live in rooms of four …they are isolated if there is any covid in the building…. I don’t think prisoners get treated as bad as these old folks have.

Comment

Black jack, Glad you brought seniors up because they suffered the greatest number of deaths and loss of freedom and loss of family visits and quality of life.

Especially in for profit nursing homes that understaff on purpose to increase profits. Many of them have 4 to a room situations which is a poor quality of life for anyone.

So hopefully we will soon have high quality national long term care standards that are enforced.

In the early days of the pandemic when there were no vaccines seniors were a great risk of dying. Thankfully vaccines became available and the risk went down substantially.

So if you really care about seniors, which I am sure you do, did you speak out against the anti vaxers who spread lies and misinformation and put seniors at risk?

Thankfully it is now possible to have more visitors for most seniors. But any suggestion that covid measures and vaccines to protect seniors were a bad decision is pure fiction.
                              You are so vain... The road to heii... is being paved... Sign Sign... everywhere a sign...

Comment

Originally posted by blackjack View Post
                                Do you have loved ones in these homes chuck ….you seem to think you know so much about how they live…you truly sir have no idea…they do not live in rooms of four …they are isolated if there is any covid in the building…. I don’t think prisoners get treated as bad as these old folks have.
                                you got him blackjack , he doesn't have a clue, he will slink away now , relative was isolated to a room by himself just last week , couldn't leave room, we couldn't visit

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...