• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Hursh Just doesn't Get It!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First of all I wont quallify for the Program again in 2005, Second their is a accounting firm in Saskatchewan taking 10% of what ever the farmer gets, then dumps them as a client.
    Yes people got CASIP
    SWP got 4.9 million and some large hog opperations got millions, Your points are respected but add in AIDA and the Others and you get my picture.
    The program was designed by the Liberals to feed an Accounting firm.
    Most farmers who got money got it because they lied or created companys where one took the grain and anouther had nothing.
    the program was flawed and Yes give me the power to create a program and I would.
    It would be the AMERICAN SYSTEM its tried and works not a make work program like we have in CANADA!
    Have a great day!

Comment

lakenheath you sure you aren't Kevin hursh in disguise

Comment

No I am not Kevin Hursh (he is not an accountant). And I don't believe an American system is the solution as it is the problem. No sense fighting fire with fire. Our government can afford an American system. Neither can the Americans but they don't seem to mind being in trillions of dollars of debt. Many experts believe the American economy is on the brink of crashing. Why do you think commodities like gold and silver are sky-rocketing. If the States crashes, they fear wpaper money will be worthless.

Comment

Well if your not Kevin then you think like him. for years he has been preaching that the new way will work. yea it worked all right it made every single farmer in Canada a peasant, so if you want a country where its farmers are peasants then you succeeded but if you want a vibrant country start looking at whats not working and help change it. Saying people got money form CASIP is easy divide SWP 4.9 million into the amount of people who got a payout and you have a large average payout for Saskatchewan add in CArgil and phosberg etc and we know where the money went

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...