• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Utility Deregulation!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with Kernel.When you people are done with Ralph please send him to Manitoba.

Comment

You cannot equate Alberta Liberals to the national Liberals. Look at B.C. they have a Liberal government more heartless and right-wing than the Alberta Tories. Voting for parties is ridiculous, you have to look at the people. That is an act that Klein puts on in front of the camera, because he's learned how gullible Albertans are and how they are too lazy to learn what's really going on. That's why they can get away with shredding studies that don't jive with their ideology

The Alberta Tories are arrogant and completly corrupt. You vote for them because they are so American.

Do you have any idea why there are people who can't find jobs? It has to do with technology replacing people, corporate business merging and downsizing. It's about turfing out mentally ill people onto the streets because taxpayers don't want to pay to take care of them in institutions anymore. There are dozens more reasons why there are homeless people. There is also not enough low income housing in cities. And finally, when you are born into an alcoholic family, you have a much greater risk of living the same lifestyle. Once the spirit has been broken by physical and sexual child abuse, then by booze and drugs used to forget the past, it's unbelievably hard to get one's spirit back.

Comment

Deb: Whenever I hear an Alberta liberal speak out it is all about how much more they will put into education,health care,social services! Spend more right? The fact of the matter is where does this money come from? In case you haven't looked we have a very, very narrow surplus this year? We still owe about 7 billion dollars? So where will the money come from? You guessed it...raise the taxes! So there you have the Alberta liberals policy...tax and spend!
        The Campbell liberals in B.C. are just what the doctor ordered! After years of completely stupid and corrupt governments, B.C. is just about destroyed! There is NO more money! The one thing that might pull their butts out of the fire are the massive gas fields in northern B.C.!!! Oh, but I forgot you have a strong hate for oil and gas, right?
        In the riding I am in you have only one choice. The real election happens at the P.C. nomination! You could run a yellow dog under the Tory banner and win. This suggests to me that the people are generally satisfied with where Ralph is taking us. And if that is the "American" way as you suggest then I would suggest that is what the majority of Albertans want???
        We all know there are inequalities in our system. But what is the solution? We can't all work for the government...someone has to pay the bills! In Alberta there isn't really much of an excuse for not having a job. Look in the help wanted ads? I know lots of kids just getting out of school making $3000-4000/ month. But then it is difficult to get hard working kids to work service rigs. A lot of them are from Sask., Manitoba, Nova scotia, Newfoundland. They think this is the promised land and it is! Too bad you can't see it!

Comment

I've always wondered, to whom do we owe the $7 billion?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...