• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

furrowtickler's pea pics

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol - time will shove the snake down the hole I hope
    We had 14 guys use it in canola and wheat with different rates - should have a ton of good data for this falls meeting - most will be 'third party numbers' and most of those guys will be there to discuss results .
    We will be following our data up with all tissue samples taken so far along with protein , disease and yeild .

Comment

We will have feedback from Turtleford, Whitkow, Cutknife , Wilkie, Maidstone and east out to Simonds plus the local area

Comment

That's exactly what I'll need to hear. Excited to hear the results. Like I said the science makes some sense but no/limited data to support it. How big of an area do you have rights to for the product?

Comment

Which Kugler products did you try?

They have a good rep in US and Europe...

Comment

We used 2075 at 6 Lt/ac at herbicide time in wheat and canola then 6 lt/ac 2075 at bolting in canola and 6 lt/ac of KQ-XRN with fungicide in wheat.
            We also tried 2 ltr/ac 2075 with Lance in canola .
            Going to try 1-2 lt/ac 2530 with r/up on some wheat

Comment

Sask can - everything in the north west from Maymont to Lloyd north to bush .
              I am going to work with a guy from Turtleford for the farther north west area if results turn out good

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...