• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rest in Peace Dear Friend

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like all we do is go to funerals... more sadness even for those we read about online. Always a happy sounding fellow despite farmings trials. Will miss you "hopper". Sad to think he never got to make a retirement decision he often shared about. Condolences to family, neighbors and online friends.

Comment

sad news condolences to his family and all his online freinds

Comment

Very sad time. Our family condolences and prayers go to his family and friends.

Comment

In our home we open our eyes, grab the IPad, check the weather, then check in with our friends on Agriville and today the shock of losing one of our farming family hits home. Our deepest condolences to Hopperbin's family and Klause. We will remember a long time his fun-loving quips with Klause. RIP

Comment

Sad news... My condolences to family/friends...

Comment

Terribly sad news and a reminder how fragile life is. Condolences to all his friends and family.

Comment

Sad when anyone passes before their time. Makes all our petty problems pale.

Comment

Very sad day indeed. My families condolences to yours.

Comment

My condolences to his family and friends.
                    Very sad day for them.
                    You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Truly sad, my thoughts and prayers are with his family at this difficult time. Many engaging exchanges with him over the years. I hope if someone comes across an obit they will post. It would be good to know more about the person behind those conversations. RIP Kurt.

Comment

I can't stress to everyone to enjoy family time and chrish every minute. In the last two years I have lost a mother and a father and a child. We all complain about too hot or too cold. Or it's to wet or it's dry. But in the end family matter's the most.

Comment

Thoughts are with his children. Hopefully the obvious size of his community is some comfort now and in the future.

Yet another reminder about those rural intersections.

Comment

So sorry to read this today. Condolences to Hopper's friends and family.

Treasure the short time we have on this earth, you just never know when it will be done.

😢

Comment

Thought's and prayers to hopper's family

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this.
                                Prayer goin' up for Hopper's family and friends.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...