• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peas are fantastic.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopper, grew Garde. But remember very forgiving land. Some longer time growers had similar with Striker.

Comment

Huh hopper?

Those pics are from along the meacham grid. Look better than last year and you know how many bu we got...

Roflol.

Comment

What is the point. Your peas are better than local here. I say they suck.

Comment

Double inoculated. Liquid from Becker underwood and peat from novazymes.

Fertility is 9-22-15-12 sprayed with express sg pre emerge and viper at 5th node along with 3 gal an acre ams.

Oh and Hopper if those will only do 30 to 40 what will all the peas around here that are yellow rotten and look like shit do?

Like I said look better than last year and dry bushels at elevator was 76.4 plus 2.5% splits.

Comment

30 along the meacam grid. If you say 80 I can show real pics

Comment

Will also spray with acapella next week. Fields should be 20% bloom by then.

Comment

Why accapela? I see a few people on the forum are talking about using it. We are using priaxor. Why do you choose it over headline or priaxor?

Comment

Acapella seems to work very well. It is also a different chemical so less resistance issues.

It's cheap also. 12 bucks an acre.

I'm tempted to add 60 acre/jug of arrow or centurion. Found a bit of wild oats in the one field.

Comment

Dont see it.spray if you want.

Comment

nice pics klause
                      crop looks good, hope it finishs well for you.

Comment

Nice looking crop! Why do you double inoculate? Do you do that with all of your pulse crops or just with pea's?

Comment

If you want to try pushing them even more give en 6L of kugler xrn with your fungicide. I'm not sure if it will work on peas but it does on soy so it's worth a try in 160 ac.

Comment

Sorry my comment. Visitted ex last night and did my job double time hoping everything is good by morning. My crop sure looks better. I should visit her Every second day.

Comment

Fert... 25
                              Herby.. 20
                              Fungi.. 12
                              Innoculant... 6

63 bucks an ac plus bin run seed...

To grow a 500 an acre crop hmmmm

Comment

Klause, sounds pretty reasonable to me. Canola would cost you 2to 3Xthat much to grow. The money that you don't spend on tonnes of fertilizer and seed, you can spend on fungicide. I dont grow peas but may grow them again someday with your recipe. Thank you for all the info.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...