• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultralight Airplanes and Farming

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultralight Airplanes and Farming

Last year I talked myself into buying a share of ultralight airplane and got my ultra light pilots licence.

It sure is handy around the farm for checking crops. Our land is spread out quite a bit and I can fly around and check it all in about 1 hour and see it all real good. This would take all day to do before driving a truck or ATV. A person can really pic out the wild oat spots as well from up in the air or see any spots the grasshoppers are getting at.

Ultra lights are not that much money you can buy a pretty nice single place ultra light for the same price a s new snowmoble. The training to fly them is from $1200-$2700 depending how long it takes you and where you take it at.

Does anyone else here use and ultra light or light plane on there farm?

I started a yahoo group about the type of ultra light we have. It is free to join come check it out if you want.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bushmasterII/

Jason
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...