• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cover Crop Protection Program

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cover Crop Protection Program

Anyone else get rejected for for their flooded acres claim. I had approx 110 acres claimed and rejected due to the fact our RM(369) was not in a designated region. Our RM was declared a disaster area so how can it not be a designated region for flood assistance. Our neighbours have said they have received assistance in the neighbouring RM's on either side. I received my payment from crop insurance without any trouble.

So my question is, how is a designated region determined? Does the blame lie with the RM for not applying to get the area designated, I know it was designated a disaster area. Should I send them some pictures of us getting stuck with the air drill three times a day. I know its not a lot of money but why does one area get the money and not another.
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...